Reviews for Necessary Items
Olga chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Oh I loved it very much! So funny and romantic!)) Just what R&M had in the show!))
laurakeepinitreal chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
wow this was a great laugh and it totally captured the will they/wont they relationship that is marguerite and roxton welldone!
tinks-belle85 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
That was wonderful! This was a great idea for a oneshot. The story fit well with both Roxton and Marguerite- they clash, but they have more in common that believed. Even though on the outside, they only seem to love these clothing articles for no special reason, it goes deeper. These two items have a special meaning to them- survival. I laughed at the beginning of Roxton's search for his precious hat because I could see that scene playing out in my head. Very nice!

Berlin chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
That was great, thankyou! That proved to me that I wasn't the only one who wayched LW and loved it.
forthechills chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
beautiful. exciting. creative. very well-written. definitly cracked me up few times. so cute... and so much in character it was like watching an episode. loved it a lot!
JLC chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I really enjoyed this story. You obviously enjoy the show and understand the characters. I hope you find more "lost" stories on your PC and share them with us.

One little thing - it would be useful to know when the story was set. I was thinking end S2/start S3.
katybelle chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Really good story. I enjoyed it very much. Please keep writing. Look forward to your next TLW story.
leener chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I loved your story! You kept both Marguerite and Roxton in character, they both said things that I would have expected them to say on the show. And a very creative plot line, I loved every second! Good job!
tethys chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Definately liked that! Roxton's hat, eh? Always getting into trouble, and always finding its way back.

Very nicely written as well.