Reviews for Nocturne in B Flat Minor
That was so sweet!
OtterPotter chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Very cute!
teasers chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
A good look at the crew's life, which was what really made the show. Good job
kokuhaku chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
That was adorable and so very fluffy...you are the first author to give Simon a talent other than properness and doctoring...and the talent fits his character so well...the interplay between Simon and River is adorable...a well written Simon/Kaylee ship.

Kudos.
Lindaleriel chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Lovely and very sweet. (Nocturne #1 is one of my favorites also ;-) - Chopin's genius could never be totaly lost *grins*)
Sensue chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
LOVED IT. 'nough said. Now, everyone must read this story, 'cause I said so.
anthem2521 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
I know you said this is a oneshot...but you have to write more. I feel like it is half finished...I WANT MORE! LOL...see what happens when you write something good, you get rabid fans demanding more.
Elizabeth5 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
So sweet, so lovely. Great stuff.
Qwi-Xux chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
This was so sweet. I love seeing (in my mind's eye, anyway, hehe) River dancing. It just makes her seem so young, like she's supposed to be. All of the things she suffered disappear for a moment. And I really enjoyed Simon playing the piano-I honestly had a moment where I thought 'did he actually play the piano in the movie?' and then I thought, no, he didn't, but it did fit him very well in this fic. Thank you for sharing it with us. :)
MiraResQNU chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Some figurative literary carrots for your plot bunnies:

So lovely! Excellent style and syntax- this story flowed effortlessly. Emotions were palpable and characters were IC. Kudos- more firefly fics from you, please!

-Mira XD
Vampbarbie chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Beautiful. I can totally see Simon playing the piano. If Jayne can play guitar...
Kusabi Makabe chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Very cool. You really captured the people there. I also liked the Chinese use and the translation at the end.
naiad8 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Beautiful, beautiful. Thank you for such a lovely little tidbit.
caesarsdaughter chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
That was lovely - I love that you gave Simon a creative character trait, instead of just making him a scientist. Keep them coming!