Reviews for Heartbroken
rocketman chapter 7 . 1/28
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!
rocketman chapter 7 . 1/26
I think I have already commented on this but just in case I wanted to say that u should make a sequel to this one where they go and confront Steve or something of that matter I think it would be a good idea to do. Just thinking out loud here. Lol. Once again sorry if I already commented on this.
rocketman chapter 7 . 1/24
Man that was awesome man u better make a sequel to where they go and confront Steve or something of that matter idk I'm not too good at story making. Lol
VIIIxXIII chapter 1 . 1/21
aww so sad :'(
Omfg
Goldenthorns chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
D: that. was. so. sad. awwwww poor pony he just wanted to be loved and darry, steve, and soda soda all hit him and it broke him! [steve physically hurting him more while soda mentally...] good thing that they made up in the end. not with steve but thats ok.
SEQUEEEL chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
Sequel!
AmberSbn chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
Please do a sequel!
mycrazzieworld chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Oh c'mon! A sequel has so many possibilities! Don't just leave us wondering what happened to Steve! How cruel! (Haha). Seriously! I'm dying! A good story!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
LOL chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
MAKE A SEQUEL!
LOL chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
NOT SHORT. i think... cool story
Natalie chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! THIS IS AWESOME! you must make a sequel.
StayGold4ever chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
Incredible! Outstanding! Fabulous! Wow, that sounded really nerdy ;) that was so good though, you're really talented ;)
MaryJane chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
You still read these? Did you do a sequel? Cause if you did, I'm reading it... I'm off to check for this possible sequel, so long.

PS everyone hits everyone else in this story except for bryon and pony, have you noticed the trend?