Reviews for Prisoner of Your Own Home
Sarah chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
Lol that was HILARIOUS!
Bookworm chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
haha! Liked the end! haha!
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
lol, r u gonna write somthing about grub and holly?
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
funny
Name On The Spine chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
lol. Gotta love it. I want to kick Chix somewhere he shouldnt be right about now. XD. *keepin' it K* But, he is getting quite annoying. That's good writing.
Name On The Spine chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
this is seriously your first? Not just milking reviews? 'Cause thios is as good -if not better- then some expearianced writers! *points to alter-ego crazy person alert's (she is me) fics* is better then them! Mucho better! I have to apploud the grammer though. Great grammar. I'm a grammar nazi, but I have horrible anti-grammar habits, so keep up the grammar!
holly juliet opal chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
poor HOLLY !plz don't trouble her anymore!
xMetallicBooger chapter 5 . 6/2/2006
Living with Chix would be hell. But I don't think Grub would be much better. -cringe-

Well, thanks for entertaining me!
Child of the Sky chapter 5 . 5/29/2006
Hm... Grub in the house... interesting...
cat chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
That was really funny-please write a sequel!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2005
it's excellent

don't forget to write the sequel about grub
Aryelweb chapter 5 . 12/18/2005
Oh, this is priceless! Brilliant job! :D I wanted to MURDER CHIX YOU LIDDAL BASTA - *Cough* Um, yep! :D
Aryelweb chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
I miss Beetroot too. TT EC had BETTER get him back... *Shakes fist*

*Goes off to read other chappies* this will be VERY interesting! :D
welovechocolate chapter 5 . 12/18/2005
HAHAHA!HAHAHA!HAHA very funny! I wish people would make more fics with Chix in them.
spooky ain't it chapter 5 . 12/18/2005
OMG! I lurved this! I hope u get this email! well, anyways, i lurved this and I am sorry that it has ended... I lurved the ending though, poor holly. My fav part must hav been when Foaly turned on the more-sound-proofness! ba bye! _