Reviews for An Offer Not To Be Refused
Anon chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
I really like Eomer's thoughts through out this chapter.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Yes! ;) I'm happy!
Light on the Horizon chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
This is brilliant! I loved all the verbal sparring between Eomer and Aragorn, Imrahil and Eowyn... you have made him very argumentative!
Kiiimberly chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Eowyn is hilarious. And yes! A betrothal! :)
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Yes! A marriage offer? Poor Lothieriel though! I look forward to seeing her reaction.
b5delenn chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Another amazing story. I love the relationship between Eomer and Elessar and Eomer and Eowyn, very natural and real.
Deranged Reviewer chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Amazing job! I laughed throughout the entire chapter. The image of Eomer simply backed into a wall by a middle aged Prince with the King of Gondor practically snickering to the side is so amusing. And I love the way you portray the relationship between Eowyn and Eomer
Deranged Reviewer chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I love the banter between Eomer and Aragorn. To me, this is how two friends, two 'brothers' have a conversation, all the while keeping the the tone of the story Tolkien-esque. Great job!
quaff chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
I love these stories. It's unusual for me to wish for a story to be longer, but for your stories, I wish they all were longer. Thank you very much for writing them. Danke schon.
Certh chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
Another great sequel! The scenes between Eomer and Aragorn and Eomer and his sister were quite beautiful.

Certh
shariena chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
:) going great :))
SilverWinter18 chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
I loved the brother-sister banter in this chapter. And I loved how well you made the friendship between Aragorn and Eomer turn out. YAY! On to the next story...
xoxorenard chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Very nice.
Epilachna chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
Good choice Eomer! He needs a strongminded woman. Excellent!
MBDTA chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
And betrothed he shall be! What punny phrases shall ensue! Two very strong-willed people...Eek!

The Editor of MBDTA