Reviews for Selective Blindness
Late Owl Rambles chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I always love to read about the friendship between these three, especially from Benvolio’s point of view. This was both nicely written and very heartwarming. Also quite funny in the subtler sense.
And I really loved that ending sentence XD
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
A great story. Very good.
Mizamour chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I love this! The friendship between the three is the most intriguing part of Romeo and Juliet, I think, and possibly the most overlooked - but you've dealt with it beautifully! Your writing is wonderful! I love this piece! The myth allusion is great, also :D Beautiful, poetic writing!
Liem chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
wow, this was really nice. i can't describe it, but i like the way you've portrayed benvolio.
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
this piece deserves a great long review, and it's such a pity the only thing I can think of to say is that it is so, so perfectly excellent.

The last line made me crack up. Shakespere created beautiful characters and you have written them here so, so well.

*hugs benvolio*

they are wonderfully, wonderfully written. This is a lovely little piece.
Ofi chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
The quote you chose to introduce this story was amazing, it helped set the tone for the rest of the tale. It is easy to relate Bevolio's character to the one you have crafted, the three friends seem to work in this way. I enjoyed reading this!
AmazinglyMe chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I loved it. I thought it captured the entire idea of their friendship beautifully.

~ AmazinglyMe
Rutu chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
This is nice. . .I love how the epigraph fits the story. Really touching.