Reviews for When the Rains Come
Shyne chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Omfg it was itachi all along ? Jdjsjshjdjskkaksksjdjd my stomach is doing somersaults in anticipation... I should just keep reading.. great story so far author Chan !
sharinganrockz1 chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
Bruh, why is this not completed? Q.Q This is so beautiful!
Laudi14 chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
You should update this is really good
Emmpeace19 chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
This is one of the best stories I have read so far please continue to work on it!
vegeta yaoista chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
hey men please continiu you fic
vegeta yaoista chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
ya saca mas capitulossss plisssssss
vegeta yaoista chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
oye va a aver otro cap?
Kunohichi8 chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
more please
mabidiso chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
This was spectacular, and fits so perfectly with Self Reliance. Sure wish you'd finished your thoughts on this.
shay chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
Can you plz finish this story! it is really good so far
Ceri Moriarty chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
This is very interesting! Please finish it! It would be nice! Really! (shame, you who have not updated in FIVE YEARS. SHAME…)

I like the complicated dream sequences. I've had that kind of dream, where it's like I've woken up but I'm actually still asleep…

That could be…really, really scary when merged with Tsukuyomi. Really, really scary.

Please continue this! I'd like to see how it turns out!
gatogirl1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Oh wow, those last few sentences of chapter 1 were NOT what I was expecting...That was a stinkin' surprising and awesome way to hook me in; I gotta keep reading.
Zailana chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
It seems that you're no longer active on this site, but if you read this please please please think about continuing this story! It's brilliant, really, the way you picture Sasuke and all of his inner fears, the way that Itachi wants to make him realize something, the way that you confuse the reader all over because one doesn't know what's real and what isn't...

PLEASE update if somehow possible!
sher162252 chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
Wow.. Truly interesting story.. I really like it.. Can't wait for the next chapter :D :D
rupert maxwell chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
Hah,is this end?if not,you are just same like selfrelience's author,its shame that good story like that being abandoned