Reviews for The Inevitable Ending
Belle Patronus chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Utterly scary how realistic this was! We HP fans seem to be a bit disheartened after HBP & DH now...
Pemuldaby chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Wow...
E.C.loves.Sirius.Black chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Draco shot up and pointed his wand at Harry. "You stay away from me! I don't like you! You're mean and you smell and you have mismatched socks and...and...and your scar is slightly off-centre!"

As one stray killing curse jet-stream thingymadohicker left Malfoy's wand, and it seemed likely that it was going to hit absolutely no one, Ginny Weasley suddenly ran for its targeted path. "Noooooo!" she screamed as she jumped in front of the spell for no apparent reason. And the reason, if there in fact had been one, died with her two seconds later. But no one really noticed.

"Have at you, you scurvy cur!" Nearly Headless Nick shouted, floating into the room, brandishing a silvery transparent rapier. He brought it down upon Voldemort's head with such violence, such aggression, such strength, and such determination that...it still did absolutely nothing. His shoulders sagging, Nick declared, "Well, I'm useless...guess I'll just go home..." and floated out again.

...pure...genius...
Bliiii chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
The fandom of Harry Potter, is a horrible one. It is a degraded, miserable, distrurbing, vaugly unclean hellpit. It is a vast ocean of cliches, gross pairings, obsessive fans, the occasional lawsuit and various bits of human sewage.

But this story fully makes up for absoulutely every bad Harry Potter Fic I have ever read.

Gawd bless you.
xImmortality09x chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
That was awesome! I gotta say, the fork in the toaster...yeah totally awesome... Made it even funnier knowing your a My Chemical Romance fan, I laughed so hard when I heard Mikey did that... Anyway! Totally amazing! Love it!
ShadowSilk chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Darn it, your fanfic just spewed brilliance all over my computer screen. Due to the overwhelming amount exuded from this story, I'd say that I have quite a large cleanup job ahead of me. But I don't want to clean it up; this story was FANTASTIC! :D

...Perhaps even the best Harry Potter humor/parody fic I have ever read.

Your fic had me in hysterics from the beginning to the end. The ending was cooked to perfection. Wonderful job!

This is going straight into my favorites! .
Kipcha chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
HAHAHA! I LOVED the ending in Hell, jut too stinking hilarious!
C.Rara chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Hahahahaha! Addmitedly the ending was a letle bit cheesy (the harry potter, love, hero bit, not the snape and satan) but t'was a brilliant read. Yay, go you!

Actually when I read about Dumbledore's death i cried, ofcourse that could also have been due to the fact i fell off the top of my bunk-bed and hurt my leg...meh!

Great story.
Tenshi.Kimiko chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
i love ur version... if only it were the real one :P
Linden chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
That was wonderful! XD

My sides hurt!
Bowles chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Haha, this was hilarious. I'm almost 100% positive this is how Book 7 will end now that you mention it.
Lily1Snape chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Hilarious!
sudoku chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Very funny with all the random deaths.

Yes, the deaths in HP are pretty much anti-climatic except perhaps for Cedric?

Anyway, it is funny. It's of course ridiculous with the love conquers all things but I know you make fun of it.

And poor Satan has to deal with Snape *sniggers*
Kyoumi chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Best. Thing. Ever.
Threaded Souls of Silk chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I've never read a harry potter fanfic before...but that was the funniest shit ever!I loved it!I almost pissed my pants reading it! :D Good Job!