Reviews for Mirrored Paths
machievelli chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Posted 22 January 2011 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic s Two Cents.

TSL on Peragus: The twin Jedi go their opposite ways to carry out the same mission.

The piece is well laid out, the separate Jedi complementing each other.
Amy Johnston AJ chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
ahthat is so hot it's almost... HOT

people really should do mor twinny's

great story by the way

lots of huggles

Cya
Phoenixasending chapter 2 . 2/2/2006
Awsome story. I like the contrast between the twins. Whens the next update?
Nejaa Halcyon chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
Good story, but I'm a bit skeptical of the brother's nonchalance about his sister. Sibling teasing is one thing, but I think that is a bit over. Still, keep on writing! :]

However, I can tell you that HK-50 does NOT refer to people as "meat-bags". He calls them "organics".

(You find out after you reactivate HK-47 and have a few chats with him, hint: ask him about the other assasin droids and what he thinks of them)
NightSkye 18 chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
Finaly the next chapter! Yay! It was good; it's keeping me interested. I love how they all interect with each other and you can see thier personalities come out with every word they say. lol It's awesome! Please update soon!
mastercontoro chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Oh boy, you were not kidding when you mentioned "Great Minds" earlier on. This story is, to be sure, a product of a great mind. You make everything in this chapter flow together so easily. The only thing I disagree on is the gender of Revan. I regret not reading it when it first came out. If that beta reader position is still open, I wouldn't mind taking it, if you do not mind having a fourteen year old for a b-reader that is. If its filled, and you have any problems with a SW plot, just give it to me and I'll see what I can dig up on it. That's all for now.

Yours Truly,

mastercontoro
NightSkye 18 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
I like it! Keeps me interested in what happens next. *grins and bounces in seat* Can't wait! lol Please update soon.
gfsdfd chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
What is taking so damn long to update?
Unrealchopsuey chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
you're right, a twin fic was a long time coming. Intresting premise with the male exile... promises some good laughs. I wont mind being a beta reader.