Reviews for (Instead of having) Sweet Dreams of You
Emely Raines chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
cute... a nun and Pinocchio... well, if that isn't symbolic...
Its a great story so far, I can't wait to read more.
Alison M. DOBELL chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
A wonderful marriage of the gritty realism of "Harsh Realm" and the visceral mind games of "VR". The characters are well drawn with the reader left longing to know why Oliver is watching Hobbes. The piece de resistance though is the quote from the Italian Philosopher Benedetto Croce at the end: "the wood out of which Pinocchio is carved is humanity itself". I cannot wait for the story to continue. All kudos to Neftzer.
chrysophyta chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
It's great to spend some time with these characters again. It's like a special banquet for the characters of doomed series. I eagerly await the next installment. I hope the Pinocchio mobile makes an appearance.
M chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
Cool! Never saw VR5, but seems a good match. Interesting concept, very well written. I'm a sucker for Harsh Realm fic and you nailed the characters. I want more. :) Also, if you're interested in other Realm fic, you might want to check out HRfic on Yahoogroups ( group/hrfic)
Eliza chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
Hey wow, you're writing a fic! Good work, though I have to admit I have no knowledge of VR5. We haven't had it on TV here in Australia so was a bit lost when it popped in. Can't wait to see what happens though and it's good to see that HR hasn't been forgotten.