Reviews for Thunderbolt and Lightning
Emari-chan chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
It's so cute, I'm gonna die.
Digital Artists chapter 9 . 12/29/2006
MineGeorgi: *faves the story . . . also puts you on author alert* That . . . was brilliant. It's been a while since I've read a good GO fic that's longer than a couple of chapters, and this one included so many details that I liked I can't possibly list them all . . .

Only one thing. I'm afraid the ending left me a little miffed. Simply because it feels like you've cut it a bit short, and i think Aziraphale's POV on the matter, while stated clearly, could have gone into a bit more depth . . . umm, sorry trying to make what i mean as clear as i can: the significance of the writings of the earth's history confused me, and from there doesn't link very well to the ending.

But that's the only aspect I feel could be improved by any noticeable amount. Can't wait to read more of your work!
Vaguely Downwards chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
Ah, brilliant! Fuzzy woodland creatures are bloody irritating, though.

I really love your Crowley. 'S brilliant. Very in-character, actually. As far as 'dig it' goes, I am of the opinion that Crowley would spew irritating sayings in international style. Cheers!
verbal diarrhea chapter 9 . 3/29/2006
Aziraphale's ending comment reminded me of Gone with the Wind, except happier.
Tyleet27 chapter 9 . 3/7/2006
Hahaha! I love this story! The little references hidden here and there...and then the ones that are more than hinted at...you have a lovely writing style, and I cant wait to see more of this! J'aime!
Mousewolf chapter 9 . 3/3/2006
Hmm. Not bad. Not at all. Pretty good.
Captain Oz chapter 9 . 3/3/2006
Aw! ::claps hands excitedly::

Also- I believe in a thing called love!

Me love! (not very coherent, am I?)
dragon shadows chapter 9 . 3/3/2006
very well done and greatly enjoyed
Pandora de Romanus chapter 9 . 3/2/2006
Nice and differwent ending. But I think you could go on a sequel and put a little more romance in it. PLEASE?
Qtheallpowerful chapter 9 . 3/1/2006
aw and sque and aw again fallowed by another sque. this is wonderful!
Horatio chapter 9 . 3/1/2006
AW! I love happy endings. :)

I liked the "Spifflicated" word. Is it actually a word? If not, it will be used.

I also enjoyed the epic poem section. Very amusing, made me smile.
DoomWitchAngie chapter 8 . 2/26/2006
I know I've told you before, but let it be written down in text: you are my hero. To make up for the lack of reviews from me, I'll give an extra-long one here. :D

Hehe! I love all the little touches you keep adding. If the Death Cab references weren't great enough, we now have FREDDIE MERCURY (Who definately deserves the caps) hanging out with Crowley. Brilliance. I hope he swings around gain in a later chapter for another chat. ;D

There have been so many instances when I've snorted laughing while reading this, but none so much as the "Good old-fashioned loverboy!" bit. That had me giggling for a good while. And the "You get your wings by kissing" thing made me feel special because I knew what it was from.

I think you've done a really good job of capturing the characters as you've gone along. The beginning was a little iffy, but now I think you've got Crowley and Aziraphale down pretty well. Nice job!

So in the end, I do believe it is justified to deem this AWEsome with a capital AWE. Can't wait to see the next chapter up!
Desmond Lost mood again chapter 8 . 2/17/2006
[I'm] a good old fashioned loverboy! Are you happy now?

Aw, Freddie's going away. :(

Again, very amusing. Did Debbie get a promotion?
PompatusPaul chapter 8 . 2/16/2006
Hahahahaha!

Omg, I was like "'You don't get your wings by singing'... That sounds familiar..." lol!

Best parts: "Drug People?", "peppered with bombastic musical orations and grand arm gestures", "A guna fahsund lubaba" (I died!), and Franz getting tackled by a rugby player.

Good dream sequence. Until Aziraphale looked up, I wouldn't have guessed it if I hadn't known.

Good stuff!

P.S. Now you need to work in that "Crowley and Aziraphale need us to save the universe" one! lol!
Horatio chapter 7 . 1/21/2006
I had a nice, wondiferously long review. Alas, I was review blocked (I guess I've reviewed too much). Therefore, I'll have to go by memory.

Brilliantly funny, as usual! And I loved how you worked Freddie in at the end. (Mercury, I presume?)

I hope Franz sticks around. :)