Reviews for Sugar high
SweeterThanChocolate chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
*wipping blood from nose* omr...I can't decide which chapter I thought was sexier
AliceCambio chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
You write good yaoi stories. I like the fact that you made Ryou a little less innocent... There are a lot of stories where he is like a baby, he is so innocent, so its refreshing to read stories where he's as dirty minded a Bakura, or at least, not so innocent.
alk chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
spelling check and grammar, also I think you left out a letter here and no problem with the story but might have been better without all the interruptions
SugarSyco chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
DeAD oN SIghT chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
cute story

*blushing*

SpidersBlood chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
Phuwah! That was very... interesting... XD It was really good, though. XD I'm sure I'm blushing...
Saru chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Interesting. *lol* No really, not bad, I hope you've continued to write. One thing though. In reality (or whatever) Any guy, heck, Any girl isn't going to say "I give up" or the equivalent, then tell the one sexing them up where whatever they are looking for is. Not if they like what's happening like Bakura clearly did. They're going to wait until they're "full convinced" at the end of their captors “interrogation” to say anything, not in the middle of things when it’s starting to get really good, or else the person stops, like Ryou did. It was incredibly silly having Bakura do that, I mean, only an inexperienced church boy would do that, and those are two things one can safely say that Bakura never was. *lol* Look at the Thief King! He’s at Least 20 when his soul is sealed up, he’s bound to have learned something that would’ve carried over to his new life!
NoaFuuma chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
(drooling)
NoaFuuma chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
omg! this is so good! love this! keep it up! ja ne!
YamixHikari chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
D ya.. bakura is hot and sexy! ( drool )luv your fanfic! -
YamixHikari chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
dammit! why am i so naive to do this? but your story is a very nice sugar high...-ish kind of fan fic anyway! i'm gunna read the naxt chap!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »