Reviews for Painting Holes and Peeping Toms
somethingkute chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I love it! It's so cute, it sickening, really I think I'm gonna throw up, but in a good way! Nice job!
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I don't think, a situation like this will ever happen, but its some kind of funny to read
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Hah! Take THAT you busybodies! Very nice. Lovely fluff. Would love to see the kids!
KoRiGrAySoN92 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
AW so cute. very good *applauds*
bforbrigitta chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
ooh...how cute! i couldnt help but go "aw..."
Annerire Neko chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
why is it that the only stories you finish are the one shots, anyway, i loved it. I did not expect that little twist at the end. The fact that Noin and Peacecraft would know that they were all in the secret room now that was awesome. Whatever little piece of inspiration gave that to you don't lose it.
FantasticJackie chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Aww! I loved this story! It was really cute. They were all in character, which is something I absolutely loved. I'm adding this to my favorite fics list! :)

One thing, though: The last half of your story was well written in the grammatical sense. The first half, however, had some problems. There were some missing words, as far as I could tell. Perhaps that has to do more with the document loading page since I've been having some problems myself. I don't know, but editing is always good. ;)
Mussime chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I like the story very much,and I would like it even more if you did the epilogue. the story has a good story line,so please update.