Reviews for Test of Time
Oooh, Sabin with a dark side is SEXY!
Sabin and Edgar are TWINS! There the same age. Where did you get Them being four years apart?
You used bloody and flaming too much. Try using a variety of adjectives
greenchicken chapter 31 . 4/19
Great story! I feel that if the designers for ff6 could write a story for it, it would sound like this. Please keep updating.
MoogleTerra chapter 31 . 7/5/2014
This chapter was so intense! Good job with showing the fights and Kefka being a freaking monster. I don't have much else to say other than how fun it was to read this chapter. I eagerly await your next installment! I wonder how you'll show the world of ruin
MoogleTerra chapter 21 . 6/21/2014
This part always makes me want to scream! Dammit Locke, believing so easily. Ugh. That dork.
I loved this chapter! Great work here! You kept the tensions high and handled the fight scenes and Celes saving them so well! Everybody had a chance in the spotlight, and it made the chapter that much more enjoyable.
MoogleTerra chapter 20 . 6/21/2014
I wonder why none of the Imperial soldiers are recognizing Celes. Yeah, she's wearing different clothes, but she was their general. Did the group disguise her somehow and I just missed it? A clothing change shouldn't be enough to hide a face, ya know?
But that's just a minor nitpick on my part.
I'm pleased to see that Sabin isn't totally stealing the show from the others as much! I know that he's your main character, but stories need balance.
Anyways, this was another fun chapter to read. Your portrayal of Vector is really interesting, and I look forward to more. Good job :)
MoogleTerra chapter 17 . 6/21/2014
This was pretty funny! Ultros is such a lame-o.
It feels like the attraction between Locke and Celes was a bit forced. Maybe not, but that's just how it struck me. Anyways, nice job with the Opera sequence!
MoogleTerra chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
Perhaps this is my own personal taste, but I think it's a bit frustrating how everybody else seems kind of useless in battle. Like, they get some good hits in, but it's always Sabin coming in to save them. Why can't somebody else save his ass for once? Lol
Sabin has been coming off very Gary-Stu-ish to me in this fic so far. Don't get me wrong, I am totally enjoying reading this work. (why else would i be reading it for a couple of days? Haha) I just hope that in later chapters his characterization becomes more natural and fluid. So far, it just seems that there's just been things to further Sabin's man pain. And I hope that the other characters get more characterization too. That's all I have to say for now!
Reading on!
MoogleTerra chapter 14 . 6/20/2014
Seems Sabin has an answer to everything...
I always thought that Locke would be the one to lead the group around the region around Jidoor and Zozo. Since he spent so much time in Kohlingen in his younger years, you'd think Locke would know more. This makes it seem like Locke doesn't know squat about the local customs and stuff.
(One of my headcanons is that Locke spent some time in Zozo after Rachel's father ran him off. Since it's a town of thieves, it always made sense to me.)
It makes sense for Shadow to know these things, but I got to wonder what you have in mind when it comes to Sabin's knowledge of the area. Darn, I must know more!
-goes off to read next chapter-
MoogleTerra chapter 13 . 6/20/2014
Aw man, this was a great chapter too! I love how you showed Edgar's love for his little brother.
Not much else to say, other than I think it's really neat how you're handling the suspicion and tension between the characters, especially concerning Celes's allegiance.
MoogleTerra chapter 12 . 6/20/2014
Holy crap, one of the elders called Edgar "boy?" How freaking rude, especially to a king. skdfvbksdjbf *keysmashing*
Nice job handling everybody arriving in Narshe! And I always thought it was sweet how Celes softened towards Terra. With everybody else, she's icy and stand offish. But that little conversation with Terra always spoke volumes to me. I wonder if you'll show how Celes and Terra knew each other before the beginning of the game.

The big battle in Narshe was really entertaining to read! Oh goodness, poor Terra. I'm excited about seeing how you handle Zozo! Nice job so far!
MoogleTerra chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
I keep wondering where Sabin and the gang get their money from. Do they find gold pieces dropped by monsters after a fight?
Anyways, this chapter was very fun to read too! I loved how you introduced Gau. Ahh, I love Cyan, Sabin, and Gau all together.
MoogleTerra chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
Oh my goshhhhh, this was good! So good! You kept the tension high as the guys navigated their way to the engine!
Ziegfried was hilarious, by the way. I love that big dork. :)
I think it's also pretty funny how Shadow is starting to feel like Sabin and Cyan are friends. But then again, enduring hardships together can bind people to each other. I really like your portrayal of Shadow.
And omg Cyan. That last scene with his family always makes me tear up. Especially because Cyan is one of my favorite characters in the game. It's also nice that you showed him weeping. Some writers try to keep emotions away from strong characters, so I'm glad that you show these guys having vulnerable moments.
Well, on to the next chapter!
MoogleTerra chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
Ooooh, this chapter was very good! You really have a knack for writing fight scenes! I'm also glad to see that the other characters are receiving more love too.
Goodness, Sabin tries to be helpful to a fault, hmm? Seems to me that he's trying to follow in Duncan's mighty footsteps a little too closely. I wonder if his sense of justice will cause disaster to fall..
Anyways! I like how this novelization is following the game's events, but there are other things brewing at the same time.
Again, your attention to detail is wonderful :)
I can't wait to see how you handle the Phantom Forest! It's one of my absolute favorite parts of the game, so I hope you make it spooky and all that.
I hope that I can catch up to the latest chapter soon, but then I would have to wait for another update. Hmm.
Well anyways, I plan to try to leave a review for each chapter because everybody deserves feedback. I hope that you see my reviews soon!
Cheers for now