Reviews for The Ground You Shook
BiggestBookAddict chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This was an impressive five stories. There is a certain lack of Russell stories and I certainly enjoyed yours. Keep it up! Write more.. :) I'd love to read them
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Oh gosh, that was amazing! Loved it, esp. number 4!
silverheartXD chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Brilliant! It was really fascinating and it opened a whole nother world for those who've read Mary Russel. Specially number three and five was interesting to read, you manage to increase the readers curiosity, while reading it.

You definitely have a great talent for writing, and I would like to read more of yours!
RedBrick chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
i like thid you should expand on four
Dali2theLlamasquared chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Fascinating study of circumstance. It is thoroughly enjoyable as well as erudite and charming. The small vignette style adds to the appeal. Well done.
Thimble chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I like this a lot. It keeps to the spirit of the characters, and you've chosen strong AU moments to write about, even if they are all very painful.
violet lily13 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
This is an amazing set of ficlets as to what could have happened. Each one was wonderfully thought out and carefully written. The last one especially I found interesting because it made me wonder what would have it been like had Levi survived instead of Mary. Wow, this was great!