Reviews for One and Only
Guest chapter 21 . 8/13/2012
I was lookin forward 2 more drama with smamantha...I also think u should add more lavender and Draco cause they make it interesting
Crilix chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Let me tell you this. The future is just the beggining of new adventures, and I'm sure that the job you get will be great. You have excellent writing skills, so a beggining in a Paper or writing a book is a realistic future. Never let anyone ever tell you other wise, and reach for the stars

Your Buddy, Crilix
sherychery chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it its so
Emily Ebriection chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I READ THIS AND ALMOST CRIED,IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!
Emily Ebriection chapter 46 . 7/20/2010
It is now 4:35 a.m. I spent the whole day(which is my b-day) reading this. I feel like you are handing me a gift, and each chapter, a new layer of the wrapping is torn off, the suspense building up to the main event, the last layer of the wrapping.

Your fanfic fan,

Emily
Emily Ebriection chapter 45 . 7/20/2010
Love it! Keep up the good work!

P.S. You are not supposed to wear a white dress at your wedding unless you are a virgin.
Emily Ebriection chapter 18 . 7/19/2010
I LOVE IT!
Emily Ebriection chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
Love it!
itsjustmesatan chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
holy crap, that's a lot of chapters! but so far it's awesome, i've only started reading it! 3 -katie
zaz14 is potter mad chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
really great story

love it
TimeofMagic75 chapter 36 . 1/26/2008
Nice HPGW at the end... just add a teensy wincy bit more!
TimeofMagic75 chapter 35 . 1/26/2008
NO! Sorry to say, you're focusing at Ron Hermione TOO MUCH! Harry is great at everything in quidditch, not Hermione! HARRY AND GINNY HAVE TO WIN THOUGH! It is a good story, but making things a bit fairytalish for Ron Hermione... More HPGW!
EmRosey chapter 46 . 9/25/2007
ADORABLE!
luvfremioneff chapter 9 . 9/5/2007
WHAT DID RON WHISPER IN HERIONIES EAR IN SUMMER LOVIN
E B Darcy chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Okay, its me again (I commented Summer Lovin'), well, its pretty good but I HAVE to say something! Okay, definitely is spelled D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y, not defiantly; and barely is spelled B-A-R-E-L-Y, not barley. Sorry, i just had to get that out of my system! And are your next two HP fics sequels to One and Only and Summer Lovin', or are they a different story line? just wondering!