Reviews for What the Shrink Told Me
:D :) ;) :P
greyspotterlife714 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
so col!
andmaryssaREADS chapter 8 . 10/30/2005
I loved it. But up at the top u sed one title was Malfoys Don't Marry Mudbloods now the Mudblood i presume is Hermione but Mione and Ron are together in this story i love this story a bunch
Eve Granger chapter 8 . 10/30/2005
WHAT? The end? how can it be the end? Thats not fair it was really good!

rotclady chapter 8 . 10/30/2005
YAY! Their getting married! Umbridge has problems. She should go to a shrink. I'm sad that this is the last chapter though. But it was a good last chapter.

Hogwartsgirl52
Allison Carroll chapter 8 . 10/29/2005
LOL! I think it's kind of funny. Pesonally, I would have loved to see Ginny kill Michael for a more...interesting reason. Like, "You stole my chocolate frogs? HOW DARE YOU!" Anyways, I'll stop joking around. I loved it! You did a good job )
Mckenzie chapter 6 . 10/29/2005
I knew it! I knew that was Umbridge! Old fool... Now Ginny's in trouble!
Mckenzie chapter 7 . 10/29/2005
Oh my lord! She's going to Azkaban, I know she is! But she can't, oh god she can't!

I LOVE THIS STORY. KEEP WRITING!
Eve Granger chapter 7 . 10/29/2005
hey why did you stop I liked it very much and I cant wait till you post again!

rotclady chapter 7 . 10/29/2005
No! She can't go to Azkaban! She just can't! On the story hingy I pick Malfoy's don't Marry Mudbloods. Update ASAP!
Eve Granger chapter 6 . 10/28/2005
Oh No this cant happen! I hate Umbridge! GR! But I liked this chappie and I cant wait till you post again!

rotclady chapter 6 . 10/27/2005
I knew that was Umbridge! I knew it! If Hezekiah Looper is the head of Aurors, then won't that mean the Harry's is big trouble? Like, he might even lose his job? Update ASAP!
Eve Granger chapter 5 . 10/25/2005
aww. cute and short but it was good. Hey what was the 2nd question? I read the first one but I wanted to know the last one! Please post soon!

rotclady chapter 5 . 10/23/2005
Funny and good chapter! The room must have been pretty nice for Ginny (or Virginia) to have all of a sudden like New York. Update ASAP!
Mahogany Embers chapter 4 . 10/22/2005
AW! Thats a cute ending. )

Nice work.