Reviews for I want to see you smile
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Aww so sad :)
FenixPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Very cute. I like it.
OrangeAce chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
BelleDayNight-san... ] you really are an awesome writer and i'm currently attached into reading all your RK stories! ; I'm trying to get diff. crack pairings into my system (LOL XD), and I'm enjoying it... A LOT. wah! what's happening to my ultimate OTP of KK? hehe. I guess it isn't so ultimate anymore*

Thanks for this one-shot! You have officially etched the Enishi/ Kaoru pairing in my heart now... haha.
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
How very Kaoru-like to show her soft spot towards people everyone else perceives as villains.

I liked this one a lot. You made Enishi human and brought out his insecurities.
shessy-chan chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
whoot! I Loved it!
Renleek chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
That was SO SO SO sweet! I loved it! Poor Enishi... beneath all his brutality there's this awfully lonely man who's not sure whether or not he wants comfort since he's forgotten it. I like how Kaoru gives him that comfort. Very nice!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
So goddam sweet...i really liked this shot.
Mori'quessir chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
That was so cute. It brougt a tear to my eye. I'm serious, it really did. That was just beautiful. Oh, you've done it again, making wonderful story's. One day I'm going to read them all.

From yours etc: Mori'quessir
Orchidaceae chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
that was so sweet... although, i don't know much about the enishi character, but just love it when kaoru or if any my favorite heroine can help others to see the light in a very dark world they have enclosed themselve in like enishi... hope that make some sense... thanks for writing it.. keep up the good work... i just love your fics... you're a great writer... love ya ;)
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Beautiful.
Lady Dark Angel chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
aw so sweet! I love Enishi/Kaoru pairings its just so interesting!
Midori Konbu chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Sweet, short, leaving me kind of dreamy-eyed too...

Poor lonely Enishi finally found some solace! like this fic!

and Kaoru seems quite mature and calm about it too..I'd imagine her protesting rather un-lady-like-ly...but I suppose not, not when he asked her so nicely, ne? :)
Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
that was so sweet! I loved it! _

serl_gee
PAISITA chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
such a beautiful storie

i love it
CathyAngel chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
this is the cutest thing ever! I love it! it's just so sweet! I love it! ;)