Reviews for Trial & Error
Sepsis chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
sweet..
ink0and0paper chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
OMG MY TWO FAVORITE MANGAS/ANIMES! YAY!

Love it!
ImperialGuardian09 chapter 9 . 8/24/2007
... I don't think you're the only one confused... who are they after?

...Curse Tohru's kindness...

Oh, btw, sorry for vanishing there... got a bit busy and literally fell over with all the messages remaining in my inbox... I feel awful that it took me so long to catch up with this one... well, hope you write more soon. Later!
Amnoying Ammii chapter 9 . 12/12/2006
wat the freak is right o.o

n where did the guys and truck come from? o.o

IW ANT THE NEXT CHAPTER ((even if its too fast paced))

HURRY UP! _

cnt wait!

Amnoying Ammii chapter 8 . 12/12/2006
tohru hugged kyo b4 he asked her to marry him ((which was so fast!)) and he ddnt turn into a cat... also, y r they going bak to tokyo? masaya culd turn into deep blu again and try to kill ryou... have u ever thought of that?

and... how far is this thing into the future? ICHIGO WAS ONLY 11 OR SWOMETHING WEN THE TOKYO MEW MEW THING STARTED, SO SHES STILL TOO YOUNG! HELLO?

and theyr going to live with another married couple afta the marriage... y dont they just a 4sum with it? -.-''

okay, sry if im making u think the story sukz, its good n all, but for future stories, have a plot... -.-''

Okay, nexxt chapter... ((im lost wat chap am i upto? o.o))

Amnoying Ammii chapter 7 . 12/12/2006
since that had nothing to do with the story, i ddnt bother reading it... -.-''
Amnoying Ammii chapter 6 . 12/12/2006
ur chapters r so short... -.-'' sigh...

AND A KISS ON THE FOREHEAD? AND THE SUDDEN "I LUV U"? WTF?

its to fast paced TOO FAST!

but keep it going. im liking it... not as much as other stories, but im liking it :)

ONTO CHAPTER 7!

Oh, and also, this chapter doesn't have a name to it... Really, u need to make a plot...

OKAY, NEXT CHAPPY! XD

Amnoying Ammii chapter 5 . 12/12/2006
that was short... and a little fast... u shuld make a plot b4 u actually make the story... or... u no... coz this is rellii fast-paced, and it's ((no offence)) soudning a little... stupid... i gess... coz y wuld she say to them that she transformed into a cat if she ddnt even no that they found her as a cat? also, y is this secret thing getting out into the open so quickly? and how did ichigo turn into a cat in the first place if she ddnt get kissed? o.o shouldnt ryou ask about that? its like, "WHO THE HELL KISSED YOU AND TURNED U INTO A CAT? Y THE HELL DID YOU EVEN KISS SOMEONE! ARGH!" newaiz, its pretty good. keep it up. ONTO CHAPPY 6!

Amnoying Ammii chapter 4 . 12/12/2006
Um... if it took them about 5 minutes to get to the park, y did they need a taxi to drive home? o.o

WEE! ICHIGOS FINALLY IN THE STORY! WE! go ichi!

((the ichi and scratchy show!)) random moment... XD

KEEP IT UP! ONTO CHAPPY 5!

Amnoying Ammii chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
lmaoo! i luv these little interview thingys at the end! theyr so cutee! _

okay, onto chappy 4 :) rellii liking this so far.

Amnoying Ammii chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
**COUGH** yuki? o.o

i must say: I LUV THIS PAIRING! :D:D tohru and kyo forever! KYO RULES lmaoo

but i rekon for tokyo mew mew, ichigo and kisshu woulda been a better match... -.-'' but that's just me talking. okay, so far, its relii good. ONTO CHAPPYY 3! WE
Amnoying Ammii chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
i only just read chapter 1, and im going on to chapter 2, but i have a question... isnt Ryou supposed to be a white cat with blue eyes? and a weird green shirt...? Sorry, it's been bugging me since he ended up in the room...

also, so far, so good, but it's going a little fast... AND SINCE WHEN DOES RYOU/ELLIOT LIKE ICHIGO? HE NEVER LIKED HER IN THE ANIME! ((okay, if ur talking about the manga, yes, he liked her - i think))

Oh, and 1 more thing: IM SO HAPPY SHES GONNA DUMP MASAYA! WE! I H8ET HIM SOO MUCH WEN HE ALMOST KILLED KISSHUU!

okay, onto chapter 2. ill put another review if i haf another question... okii... ONTO CHAPPY 2!
moonflower chapter 9 . 12/12/2006
Woah? What happened? She was kidnapped, and who are they trying to get? O_O Please update when you can!
Wind's Child chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
what the hell was that? you have ruined the point of tmm! you evil person! at first it was an awesome story, but now you ruined it!
moonflower chapter 8 . 9/24/2006
Aw, so sweet! Please update soon!