Reviews for Temporary
Zanyyy chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
wow .. your fics are really descriptive in every aspect .. I envy that .. _ and I've read the whole story at MNFF .. but I can't find the chapter 16 nc-17 version .. I looked in your livejournal, too .. BTW, nice fanart .. you're a really good writer so keep on writing, girl !
silveririses chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
The first fan fiction I've ever read. The first dramione I've ever read. What can I say? Thank you for getting me hooked.
wickedDiSaster chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Whoa... I can't believe I found you again, I used to be one of the lurkers that you converted to the DHr fandom with this fic, I can't remember why they deleted your account anymore , (I was so mad back then!) probably not as hurt as you obviously...

It's been a while hasn't it? Well now that I've grown wiser in a sense, I know just how much leaving a review means... I don't know if you ever found about me, or the hundreds like me, that followed your work from site to site and back again, lol I even kept a look out for your xanga updates.

It was sad to accept that Temporary won't have a sequel... but it was a very interesting trip watching your work evolve from writing to graphics and then so much more.

I'm so glad you are still around and happy. Good Luck, I'm about to enjoy your fic for the hundredth time.

Wish you the best in your job!

Di
swishandflickwit chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
This chappie is awesome! My fave, i read the whole thing? You haven't updated for a year! Can you please update already?
EpicLoVeFan chapter 11 . 10/22/2007
I read all 11 chapters today and enjoyed them very much. Please update soon. I'd like to see where this goes.
RAWbecca chapter 11 . 9/15/2007
keep em coming! idk if i said this before but i rellu like the things at the end that define the chapter.
jadestar5 chapter 11 . 9/1/2007
luv it!
RaeSnape chapter 11 . 8/31/2007
aw! at least ther are back together!
Blood-In-The-Stars chapter 10 . 8/28/2007
oh how sad! update soon!
RaeSnape chapter 10 . 8/28/2007
aw! make them get back together!
RaeSnape chapter 9 . 8/27/2007
aw i'm gunna cry!
TardisandNoblesunsine chapter 9 . 8/27/2007
this is really good are you making anymore chapters if so how many.
RaeSnape chapter 8 . 8/24/2007
omg! no! Fix it! fix it now!
Ironic-Idiocy chapter 8 . 8/24/2007
Pretty good fanfic, I'm looking forward to reading more!
mysticalpurple chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I can't remember if I read this before or not... :P Go mauraders!