Reviews for Don't Tell Me Goodnight
Sarah Carlson chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Oh my gosh this is so sad I - I - I can't stop crying this was a little inaccurate tho kim possible ended in 2007 so this would be YEARS afterwards and goddamn it I'm still crying
Drakken chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I knew drakken liked kimmie but it was sad so see Kim die
Dsman chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
i almost cried since i started reading storyies on this website i have come close to crying many times. why was she dying.
Tragic warrior chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I wonder what she died of.
absatx chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Wouldn't her name probably end up being "Kimberly Possible Stoppable," since women who take their husband's last name usually take their maiden name as their middle name?
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
You know Doug, I've read this about ten times. Heart wrenching with hope at the end. Very good.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I am crying really hard. This was really good!
JazminGro chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Beautiful( sniff)
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Very sad. The last night was especially effective.
Beast57 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Dear Doug this story made me cry it was very good! This is defiantly being added to the c2 please excuse the spelling I am half a sleep while writing this great job two Beast thumbs way .

Iam against the Devil GOOD BEAST 7
Bob chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Good story. How did Kim die? What did she suffer from?
Clock 4-4-0 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Okay... I officially do not like songfics. I can't relate to the song unless i've heard it and i have never heard any son gin a songfic so it's not the authur
Deasert Wolf chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Truly moving, such sadness, such emotion. It must have taken a pretty powerful impact in your life to write this, I would like to not only congradulate you on this heat wrenching tale but to also give my condolences for the loss you must have had in order to write this tale.

John chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
the story about kim's death was really sad and not that i like death or anthing but i really like it
Lavender Lilac Rosemary chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
that was a sad story but good