Reviews for A Youko's Desire
Ace chapter 6 . 9/23
That was really cute! I like how you had more characters involved and made yoko more emotional. It was a really interesting aspect. I love your fanfictions so much!
m8urgr8Ir8u8outof8 chapter 6 . 7/30
I'm using this for educational purposesss... don't mistake it!
Being a Genius is a Drag chapter 6 . 8/26/2015
Breathtaking. I never saw Yoko and Shuichi as separate identities but i admit it worked out very well in this one. As i said before, your stories are astonishing. You have a very creative mind.
I definitely have not been disappointed thus far. I've also read World's Apart and it's sequel (sorry for forgetting to review those).
I really like how you portray Kurama's mother. She's really loving, understanding, and nurturing. I'm guessing you immerse yourself into her character on those aspects because they stick out strongly.
That's a good thing of course.
HlfDemonLvr7703 chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
Very cute story. I love how you tricked Hiei into thinking Kurama was going to die. I think that was very clever and i don't think i've seen it another story before
Kitty-Kat chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Ohhh I loved! I couldn't keep this silly grin off my face, and now my cheeks hurt!XP I also had to cover my mouth to keep from lol-ing at the part where yusuke barged into kurama/Yoko's room! Keep on writing! Oh btw can you make a story were kurama turns into a little kid and hiei has to take care of him? please~ I've been searching all over for a story like that! Awesome story(as always)!

Ja ne(Bye)

~Kat
Treasure Family chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
I love it. Great job.
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
i love it very much!
JBubbles chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
It was beautuful and all that... but I have yet one criticism: please! use the commas!

It's not "Hurry Hiei I need you!" it's "Hurry, Hiei, I need you!", the vocative must appear, or else it makes hard to understand what's subject and what's direct object in the sentence.

I know it sounds boring and unnecessary, but it bothers me tremendously. And it's important.
ishala8 chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
Wow! I don't know if I should pity Hiei or admire his stamina. He has to find the energy to pleasure two lovers instead of one every time he takes Kurama to bed!

This was an amazing fic, by the way - sweet and very well-written. Thank you and well done.
BoycottYourself chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I already read this one to but I felt I should review b/c I know I didn't befor . I'm a really bad review I liked the story
Serena6686 chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
nice
Joybug chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
excellent story, I'm sad to see it end. :)
LadyKhaiju chapter 6 . 6/5/2008
Bwahahahahha!Gawd that was hilarious!HAHAHAHHA!*wipes tears from eyes*srry the story was good but when i read romances like this with stotic characters who(like hiei,sasuke and kurama-SMEXIES!)say i love u and what nots...ITS FRIKKIN HILARIOUS!Though very good!Keep up the good work!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
yay, they're together. I loves Youko and Shuichi when they have independent thoughts :3 this story was awsome. but in chap 1, I couldn't help but picture them doing a foot ballhuddy when they were descussing fighting the demon. BREAK lol.
amber-eyez456 chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
Aww! You are probably going to get a lot of reviews from me lol. This was so sweet