Reviews for Earth's Nightmare HIATUS
Wait, just that? This story cant just end like that! There has to be more!
BTW I love this story so much, please make the continuation :)
I just now found out the date and why is it over already I enjoyed it please come back I'm begging you PLEASE
PythonGB850 chapter 16 . 4/5
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read in my entire life and I'm 13 it's good to see some invader Zim fans still out there
Zagr loves chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
This is good you should continue
Spirit of Imagination chapter 16 . 5/21/2014
WHAT? THAT'S IT?! i loved and disliked the way you ended this chapter. Gaz's sarcasm though... never breaks character! :3 you must update soon though! its been like.. 7 years? you are a great writer by the way!
Flamestarter chapter 16 . 2/21/2014
Crap, no more to read... I really wanted to know what it was! Oh well, I love your story!
Ultravioletlex chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
Awesome last chapter! I've read it like 10 times xp
Ultravioletlex chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
Woo! Amazing!
DarkMoon888 chapter 16 . 4/4/2013
T,T you know i remember reading this for the first time back at like ch 3 i think i was like 12 i commented in poorly spelled message from my sisters account i really love this fic its my favorite T,T i you would have more i have mentally just been writing fan fictions of your fan fiction sense then X.X .
I3invaderzim chapter 16 . 1/8/2013
WHAT? that's IT?
Vivien G chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Awe ( poor Dib.. And Gazzy! NUUUUUUU ZIM DON'T TORTURE HER!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I think Violet is a perfect name for Gaz but nothing will replace her rather awesome name :3 oh no! Zim you pure evil how dare you do that to her ** I hope Gaz will be as feisty as ever and not changed ( seeing her in my head being not herself makes meh heart ache TTTT So far your story is LEGENDARY!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/29/2012
Evil! WTH?! This ending? I wish there was more TT
Guest chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
xDD no one can blame you man :/ everyone breaks there sentence xD go Zaire, :P
Guest chapter 10 . 8/29/2012