Reviews for No Mouth But Some Serpent's
Reminder:
"Try AND [verb]" does not make sense; "Try TO [verb]" is correct.
LBibliophile chapter 33 . 7/9
Wow, the depth and detail of plot you've included in this story is amazing. While reading, I kept trying to put the various clues together and came up theories that were perfectly plausible yet different to your also perfectly plausible answers. For example, I thought that Starborn was a reference to the House of Black, but not which one. Or, I had various theories as to how Sirius' link with Regulus was influencing his current behaviour, but never thought of the method you chose. (Poor Sirius, but I can see that he doesn't really fit in the story any more.)

I'm looking forward to reading the next books.
The Wayland Smith chapter 27 . 6/28
Poor Remus, trying to do the right thing. A good man, I hope this won't hurt him too much when the truth inevitably comes out.
The Wayland Smith chapter 5 . 6/26
Poor Peter, I suspect he had a very hard road chosen for him in this universe.
arcticfox42 chapter 1 . 6/5
Am I supposed to like Connor or their parents because I really don't and haven't since the first story. This Harry however is excellent. I like how he is always thinking and planning BUT it doesn't always work out. He often makes mistakes but doesn't whine about it and just tries again although I supposed that's due to his horrendous lack of self-esteem.
Rascal chapter 13 . 6/4
and to think that this chapter started out so nicely! Draco's POV was a breath of fresh air.
But then you just took my joy and whack-a-moled it. Are you secretly George R R Martin? Or BBC? Or maybe you're Crowley?
You have sunk your talons into me and I'm in it for the whole ride now.
Rascal chapter 12 . 6/4
I am in a rage. How DARE they.
I just wanna wrap Harry up in shock blankets, feed him cookies, and smother him in pure love.
Lily Potter can burn. I don't even care anymore.
Rascal chapter 9 . 6/4
I can't wait till that box gets blasted wide open!
Rascal chapter 7 . 6/4
"Go and get the diary, Harry. I need to see it."
Pure dread ran down my spine like a cold shower.
Rascal chapter 6 . 6/4
And this is how it starts...
I'm loving supportive Draco. He's being awesome and Harry should appreciate that.
Luna! I ADORE Luna. I desperately want Harry and her to be friends!
I just had that depressing thought... What if she dies? The heat is on!
Rascal chapter 5 . 6/4
I read the reviews before I finished this chapter and I am so bloody relieved that I'm not the only one thinking.
I am so twisted up inside about everyone manipulating Harry! Even Snape.
I can't figure out if Draco is as well or if he's just trying to help Harry be himself.
Enjoying this so much!
Rascal chapter 2 . 6/4
Oh. Oh. OH. This could end very badly, couldn't it?
I have a gut feeling about who's going to die in this book. I'm calling each segment of the series a book because that's what it is.
My theory is that while Connor still deflected the Killing Curse; Harry was made the Horcrux.
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 15 . 5/16
AlRIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT, now THIS is what I'm talkin' about! Love the turn this has taken. (Also, I friggin' LOVE Draco, okay? 3)
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 13 . 5/16
YES. THANK YOU. DRACO MOTHERFUCKING MALFOY. TELLIN' IT LIKE IT FUCKIN' IS. Seriously, I hope we're in store for more Draco POV's. Breath of fresh air from Harry's brainwashed perspective.
2,563 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »