Reviews for No Mouth But Some Serpent's
I hope that the Malfoys will help give Harry some self worth..
Hello!

I like your story. I really enjoy what you are doing with Lily. She obviously loves Harry, and was put in to a tough spot with a lot of fear in regards to both her children. She chose the path she thought would lead to the best outcome for both of them. Why else start teaching Harry so young, except to ensure the best way to keep Harry from resentment.

Voldemort needs to go and it will be her child that does it. How awful. How terrifying. I’ll bet she feels claws holding her chest tight when she thinks about it.

I love Draco’a devotion in this as well. The story could easily go either way. Draco as the older in the prophesy, Harry the BWL...or as it’s assumed by Harry in the story.
Chalilodimun chapter 30 . 5/7
Not Sylaranaaaaasob *
I loved her so much T_T
storygeek07 chapter 1 . 5/2
Wow. Lily is a horrible mother in this fic.
Like, she’s a good witch and good person, but she’s a really shitty mom.
SirchSidhe chapter 33 . 4/26
The story just keeps getting better. I hate Harry's mom with passion now.
Thanks for sharing this story.
clumsymythicalowl chapter 30 . 4/10
You were right. This was a very dark chapter. It's not going to stop me though. I'm heartbroken about all the emotional/mental pain Harry is going through right now, but also about him losing Sylarana. She will forever be in my heart. I'll miss her. I'm sure Harry will too.
clumsymythicalowl chapter 1 . 4/10
Sylarana is a character. I kinda like her and her way of speaking/views of the way things work. I still dislike Lily though.
Lol. Connor is a little bitch. Crying because he was scared of fucking DOBBY? What a cunt.
MeMiss0-0 chapter 27 . 3/14
What in the world are these people sniffing like that's not how you raise a child mah dude
MeMiss0-0 chapter 26 . 3/14
Lily's bat shit crazy
ScurrilousPurrilous chapter 9 . 3/10
You frequently mix up ‘insure’ with ‘ensure’. Harry could be an insurance agent, who knows? Loving this series, thoughbest I’ve read in a long time. Will be following it to its conclusion
PurePreet chapter 33 . 3/8
I love this more than I can say, frankly I am invested
PurePreet chapter 26 . 3/8
lily, sweetheart, if someone is bleeding ou to death do you continue doing what you're doing and be like 'you will not die' because of your own denial, or will you help stop the bleeding?
you seriously need to contemplate life, no not your life, life in general.
- none of this is meant to the author, it is too the character
PurePreet chapter 20 . 3/8
awww, thats soo cute
Alex chapter 27 . 3/5
First of all
WHAT THE HELL? WHY DO I NOT SEE MORE PEOPLE PRAISING REMUS? I MEAN IN THIS , AS FAR AS ADULTS ARE CONCERNED , SEVERUS ,REMUS AND MINERVA ARE THE ONLY SANE ONES.

NOW, YOU ARE A BLOODY BRILLIANT AUTHOR. IM LOVING IT . GREAT , U R VERY TALENTED. GOOD JOB
2,887 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »