Reviews for No Mouth But Some Serpent's
Samuel chapter 30 . 12/1
FUCK YOU I HATE YOU THAT SNAKR WAS MY LIFE YOU EVIL MOTHERFUCKER
Ooh I love this too much for a rational human being
Waffles122 chapter 33 . 11/3
Ahh! I love this series so much 3
Siebenschlaefer chapter 10 . 10/22
I really don‘t like connor. He is prejudice and superficial. And i have to say so far i really hate Lily. No real mother would force one child to throw away his childhood and future and raise him to die for her other child. Its abusive how different she treats Connor and Harry. I hope with the help of Draco and Snape Harry can break free, even a little bit, and be his one person. His whole persona and life is only for Connor and thats not right.
dominaohyu chapter 30 . 10/11
spolier for chapter 30;
why'd you have to kill the snake.. *cries*...*snot dribbles down my face*...*gets tissue and blows nose*
no but this is amazing... i'm hooked and i love it xx
LingeringShadows88 chapter 1 . 10/1
Lily basically brainwashed Harry into becoming the perfect sacrifice, the unshakable protector. She emotionally abused Harry, she should have never made Harry feel as though his life was less important than Connor's. Screw the 'bigger' plan, screw defeating Voldemort. How can anyone rather choose to live in a world where children are sacrificed for the 'better' good. Harry should have never been indoctrinated to protect Connor. It's scarily similar to what totalitarian leaders do to their citizens expect the physical threat maybe. I love Snape and Draco so much right now. They are the only ones who are actually trying to do something to make Harry realize that he is important, that his life is his own, and that it is 'his' story; not Connor's. God, I hate what Lily made Harry do. If she had not, then perhaps Connor would not have grown up with the huge 'I am the Boy Who Lived' ego, and perhaps both brothers would have actually been in a healthy relationship with each other. It would not have mattered if Harry was 'just another James', I would rather see him actually caring about his own life and opinions instead of living like a doll soldier. God I hate this fiction, but the hope for Harry finally changing keeps me alight.
LingeringShadows88 chapter 1 . 10/1
Aww, Harry's gift for Draco is so sweet.
Salinia chapter 16 . 9/29
Alright... Justin is my most favorite person in this story atm xD
Can't wait to read more!
tigerlily124 chapter 33 . 9/1
I have to say that this series has been brilliant so far. How did I miss this for so long? I will add this to my favorites and continue reading. Thank you and great job!
IlianaJG chapter 1 . 8/22
Hi, my name is Iliana and I really loved this fic. I write you because I wanted to ask for your permission to translate this story into spanish, I really enjoyed it. Obviously if you say no, i'll respect your decision.

I hope you can answer as soon as possible.
Coolspygirl chapter 6 . 8/13
I Conor Conor Conor, the teaching lily taught him was not fair at all. He is just a scribe in he eyes of his own mother. And she made him LEARN to think of himself that way.
DorkyFrank chapter 30 . 7/23
HOW COULD YOU KILL HER
DorkyFrank chapter 17 . 7/23
I HIGHLY doubt Hermione did this, at least willingly.
DorkyFrank chapter 5 . 7/23
HARRY LET HER BITE SNAPE DUMBO
I hate Lily,she's so stupid,I mean she've sacrificed her son because of Connor.
Her motivation is wrong,and Harry's situation is so sad.
2,717 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »