Reviews for No Mouth But Some Serpent's
sneerypainter chapter 20 . 7/19
I'm just pausing this read-through to feel so much love for these boys. 3 Seriously just wanna wrap them in cotton and throw them in a meadow fo flowers forever.
retired10 chapter 32 . 6/22
Truly a wonderful and very compelling story!
Wicked Kisses chapter 16 . 5/20
A LOL for Sylarana saying "Hush, said Sylarana. I want to know what the prat said. It's been too long since I was able to be sarcastic about his stupidity."
Millie chapter 2 . 4/30
Liking Lily less & less. She should have a reason for her behavior beyond protecting Conner. Suspicious how James & Sirius know nothing about Harry's brainwashing. Gotten hooked on this series, & am having a difficult time doing anything but read.
Millie chapter 1 . 4/30
Lily is simply incomprehensible. If the power was rolling off Harry that night, why didn't it cross her mind the prophecy might be WRONG, Harry was the BWL. Sacrificing one child for another is not acceptable parenting. Why does she dislike Harry so much?
ravenpaw chapter 21 . 4/22
Lockhart asked the question everyone wanted to ask Harry... "Why would you want to make up with your brother instead of just blasting him into oblivion?"
potterhead chapter 3 . 4/19
Badass Harry. "asked Sylarana if she wanted to crawl." Omg.
Fairness my ass. You have to be fair to teach it Black. Griffindorks can be such morons
Willow chapter 30 . 4/7
I am sobbing omg no
HufflepuffBanana chapter 33 . 4/7
Excellent sequel
Wang Yeo chapter 14 . 3/8
When Draco called Harry "My Hero"
My heart bled