Reviews for No Mouth But Some Serpent's
Kiniyan1 chapter 3 . 8/2
god dayum Lily why dont you watch over him since he's your mother.
Kiniyan1 chapter 1 . 8/2
how foolish Lily was thinking. She was being an idiot and i can't take it
GabiePotter chapter 12 . 6/20
All this makes me so agry that i just want to cry for harry. Baby, i know no ones cares about you (besides draco) but you have me.
Reaver chapter 30 . 5/23
A good death. Sylarana was annoying but she grows on you. Great character and Well played
Reaver chapter 20 . 5/23
There are two things that make up writing and storytelling in my opinion: mechanics and imagination. It takes a very delicate but dynamic integration of the two to be able to tell a story. Although I thoroughly enjoy stories myself, I lack in all three necessities to be able to convey my own effectively. You, however, possess all of them. An amazing fanfiction
sarahsezlove chapter 33 . 4/23
I’m so enjoying reading this again.
neoistic chapter 20 . 2/11
THIS IS SO CUTE AAAAAAAAh
Quastorium chapter 25 . 2/9
Fawkes is a treasure and I hope he abandons Dumblebumble for Harry
Quastorium chapter 24 . 2/9
I am truly sorry for Harry who has been so brainwashed and I’m sorry for Connor for having been manipulated as well and I’m sorry for Draco because he’s trying and Harry really should acknowledge him more and I’m sorry for the entire world because if this continues for too long they’ll be truly ducked and I’m extremely annoyed by Lily and of course bloody Dumblesnore *puffs and pouts and stamps his foot*
Quastorium chapter 20 . 2/9
Hufflepuffs are great and that gift is amazing (I wonder does love have a color?)
harusakura505 chapter 32 . 1/25
Go home! Yes bby, let's go home! He is at the beginningggggggg here we come Vatesssssssssss! Tbh the Vates aspect, along with the intricate political intrigue and lore is my favourite part about this series. So ready!
harusakura505 chapter 31 . 1/25
Yeah Snape! ! ! ! Ilysm! He's such a good dad. Go snaaaaaaaaaaaape!
harusakura505 chapter 30 . 1/25
Yes, the chapter that always devastates. The fight scene is so beautiful and it's painful to see Harry go through so much hurt and truth at once. This makes me wonder in the first Occulmancy chapter you said this book is suddenly going to take a darker approach, were you refering to the webs, Slyarana, or the box? Either way, it's poetic and scary and brilliant.
harusakura505 chapter 27 . 1/25
Mmmm this was such a good chapter, for so many reasons. As an adult I wanted someone like Remus to swoop in to my life and defend me when K was a child. As a child I acted just like Harry did, confused and pitying the "outsider" that didn't understand the situation. This is so well done from all perspectives
harusakura505 chapter 26 . 1/25
Rolling my eyes so hard rn at Lily. I swear. We raised him right, we made the right choice, the sword of Gryffindor BURNED him! Lady, the sword burned him BECAUSE HE IS NOT A GRYFFINDOR. Like literally the failsafe design of the artifact. This next chapter is one of my perverse favourites. I love talking about the wold and the rabbit. Slynara is so fantastic and bad assed. I love her.
2,925 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »