Reviews for No Mouth But Some Serpent's
V1r03 chapter 27 . 6/22
fuck i hope harry kills them all for this
V1r03 chapter 2 . 6/22
wow the lily of your story really is a pice of shit thats rare for harry potter fanfiction original even
AlfonLawliet chapter 17 . 6/21
Harry's comeback to his brother felt amazing.
AlfonLawliet chapter 13 . 6/21
Oh my effing god! What an ending o.o
AlfonLawliet chapter 6 . 6/20
This chapter could be described in 3 words.
Wholosome, hilarious and uneasy. What a rollercoaster !
quin3218 chapter 8 . 6/19
I honestly can’t stand lily in this fic lol
E chapter 33 . 6/6
I LOVED this sequel. I can’t wait to read the next fic!
bunnylov chapter 31 . 5/31
Oh my is Severus Snape the Elder mentioned in the prophesy? I can't wait to read what happens next. Thank you for your work!
Oh no! Oh there are so many concerning things here! Zacharias, Connor in the chamber and possessed by Riddle, Remus Obliviated (even though parts of that were last chapter), the web in Harry’s brain. I’m not sure who to trust about that web... but I’m VERY concerned about it
I had wondered about the compulsion thing after Hermione’s comment, but Harry’s reaction is what matters tbh. And! We get more info on why everyone is so convinced Connor is the Boy Who Lived and not Harry. I stayed up way to late to get this far, but I’m very interested to see where this goes! (And your comments opening this fic are lurking in the back of my mind, making me nervous for what happens when it actually gets dark)
syzygyy chapter 33 . 5/7
Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.
This is so good, it’s amazingly written.
I don’t know how to put it into words, honestly, this book is perfect.
Thank you for writing this.
syzygyy chapter 7 . 5/6
Every character is so completely 3 dimensional, it’s amazing. I think I’ve got a character down and suddenly a whole new perspective is thrust upon me. This happened with Lily Evans too, and I can see it in Harry and Sirius. It’s amazing. Thank you so much.
how does the bloody idiot think he is anything but a slytherin!? i mean jeez!
i hath fallen in love with the snake. (forgot her? their? his? name)
amazhang