Reviews for Reparation
sparrow633 chapter 4 . 9/3
Ahhh please continuee ! D:
I give up... but...can you please complete the story!? ヽ(。)ノ
Missyr256 chapter 4 . 1/27
Why didn't you continue this? I'm soooooooo sad. I read forever before this one and I was so in love with it. I couldn't wait to read you sequel only to find that it had merely 4 chapters and was never finished :(
if-inconvenient-come-anyways chapter 4 . 1/24
Goddamn. I really hope you pick this up again
Lyanna Pond chapter 4 . 1/10
Looks like you left the Fanfic world many years ago, but if for any reason you do decide to come back and finish this, I will definitely read it!
Verde Isla chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
I love your story! Please update...
reviewer chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
Please update this! I binge-read the first story last night and finished this one today and I cannot believe the emotional response I had. One of the best written fics out there. Hit every nail on the head for my Vader/Padme desires. Totally tender, heartbreaking, endearing, enticing and heart-pounding. I sincerely hope to see more.
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
Please update soon.
QueenNaberrie chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
I know you haven't updated this in a long time, but I live in hope that you will someday return and finish it.

Can't wait to see how much Anakin will be healed, what Obi-Wan's reaction will be to him, and will they be able to save Luke before the Emperor's minions get their hands on them?

I eagerly await your next update! I just rediscovered your stories a year ago after a long absence myself. So I continue to live in hope.
Hershie Ride chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Please, please, please continue this is a wonderful story and it deserves to be told. Please continue it is a shame to see this amazing fanfic not completed.

Update soon
Hershie
ebonyXivory777 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
This is really a good story. A lot of emotions are well conveyed but it's a real pity that it's not completed. This story has a lot of potential like the prequel forever. Hope you decide to restate it even if it's been like 5 years!
jojobevco chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
Good Story
jb chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
It would be great if you finished this story. "FOREVER" is wonderful. How about trying on working on it again? Slash stories are all well and good (if you like them) but this story is even better. How can you let us down by not finishing it? How can you let your self down? You are too talented a writer NOT to finish this. It deserves an ending. It deserves you to step into the realm of great fan fiction writing. Please finish it. Finish it now.
Lisii chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
Ugghh! I'm so sad that you've left this story hangging like this. More, pretty pwease.
ILDV chapter 4 . 1/17/2008
Very good.

Please more again update soon soon soon soon soon.