Reviews for Heart of a Warrior
TheLegendaryBladeFalchion chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
To answer the poll question... Joshua, From The World Ends With You. Why? He's not good OR bad. He's the prissy composer. And if he was a netnavi, and bass tried to copy him, bass would get a data overload, attempt to cancel the copy, Joshua would notice the copy, and simply go Composer form on Bass's face. There you go. Because he killed the main character, Neku, TWICE, Saved his life another time, and brought him back from the pits of hell another time. He's like a god of death. And you're probably not reading this anyway.
CoffeeDuckMeldy chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
Evil! :DD
Hyouton Inuki chapter 23 . 1/9/2011
Thanks for your fic. It's very great. I don't play MM but I've already read " " and I'm really interested in it. Bass is my favorite character so I'm glad that you made an interesting fic about him and Lyoko warriors

I like the idea that he's kind sister Aelita. Feel like finally he had found something good in his life :D
Komada chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Wahoo! Bass! Dude you rule, Bass is one of my favorite characters from the Megaman series! But do you think you could put Zero in any time soon? He and Bass are tied when it comes to my favorite.
Chessure chapter 17 . 3/31/2009
Roses are red violets are blue i love this story yay for you.
Chessure chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
I luvs this!
Chessure chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
I love it!YAY!
Taeniaea chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
Great Story
YaminoBakuraotaku chapter 19 . 1/3/2008
I like how you used Bass' Japanese name for his human name, but why does he hate the name Forte?
bobbyneko chapter 23 . 7/20/2007
Wow, that was so cool an awesome climax an ending. bass is awesome, although i guess i'll hafta update myself on megaman to fully get the effects of this story. i can tell you put so much work into this. Great job, i'll read your sequels, but alas they must be saved for another night.

you did a great job!
bobbyneko chapter 16 . 7/20/2007
lol nice twist
bobbyneko chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
i love the humor incorporated in the narration. It makes the reading a blast.
bobbyneko chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
Odd rocks. He rocks beyond rocking. and i can't believe he lost ten life points from being slapped by aelita! that's hilarious!
bobbyneko chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
lol, Bass is too funny
KingK305 chapter 23 . 10/2/2006
*wipes tear* Wow... that's, amazing! What an awesome journey it has been. that was a nice ending in here to, it sounded like you were accepting an award. (I would've given you one!)

Anyway, hope to see more from you, and farewell.

*clap clap clap clap*