Reviews for Shattered
Peacexfreedom chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Awwww, poor Ed! *hugs for a sad Ed*
But adorable parental fluff :D Well written. Props!
Elvenlaughter chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
I can't count how many times you made me cry in the last couple of hours. Some of these are just heart-wrenchingly, perfectly beautiful. You are a remarkable writer. Really. It has been such a pleasure to read through this collection.
ForeverSokaiDestiny chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I'v got one thing to say about chapter 1... WHAT HAPPENED? 8D

I love it but, what happened to Ed that made him need the surgery again? O.o

Awww it's just too sweet at the end... BEST. ENDING. EVAAR. *[]*
"I love you" is the cure to all family angst.
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 17 . 6/4/2013
OH MY GOODNESS.
This...this is...just... I can't even...
I ADORE this. BOTH of your ridiculously long arcs. But ESPECIALLY this one.
...call me weird, but...
Wouldn't these stories usually be moved out of this oneshot/drabble collection? They're both AMAZING stories, but... They don't fit in here.
(Silly me just realized you might not know which one I'm talking about, because there are many 'oneshots-with-sequels'. I mean the one that won the Green Lion award, with Ed in prison.)
Also, question! Would that oneshot in the graveyard with Roy and Ed and Maes' birthday be a sequel? I really liked that one.
I really hope you post more stuff soon! It's been AGES!
Singing off' red-rimmed eyes and all,
Frizzie
Firefly264 chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
I. BROKE.

Holy crap, how could you do this? Actually, I've already read this (a while ago), and I was bored so I decided to revisit, because these are all INSANELY AWESOME, but seriously? Mustang's dead, Ed's drugged and alone in jail, and Al is way too sweet to have to endure this (well, that's not so bad...)?!
I now christen thee...ANGST MASTER! *trumpets*

But seriously, all of these are great. Love them!
Amarissia chapter 17 . 11/4/2012
Really amazing fic, made me cry several times. I hope you do more Parental!Roy, I love that. Thank you!
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 17 . 10/27/2012
Well, that is probably the most gruesome, depressing and all out angsty "Al is dead" fic I have ever read. Ever. And because I am more than a little bit of a sadistic reader, that's saying something.

Anyway, beautiful fic... fics.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
WAIT, AL'S DEAD TOO? I think a piece of my heart just died 'C
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 17 . 9/16/2012
Okay, the last arc was amazing, first of all.

I don't know if you're ever continuing this, but how about Ed, Roy, and a hostage situation or an interrogation?
LucyLu71958 chapter 17 . 9/1/2012
The last story in this and what was it? Um...Birthday Boy. That one I never saw coming - well atleast the hospital, but I thought he was lying somehow - were my favorite. Awesome job on all of them _ they're all pretty cool. Keep writing in the future! :)
YAJJ chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
I love this chapter. I've read it like 5 times, and yet I still cry when Roy lets the Gate take him... WHY GATE WHY! I mean, I know that it was essential for Al's memories and all... but still. WHY?
AND WHY ARE YOU SUCH A GOOD WRITER? Good god, I wish I could write half as well as you can.
*BLANK FACE*
So... yeah. I think that's all I wanted to say. I'd give you some constructive criticism... but I don't have any. You write so perfectly! DX
Kay, I think that's all.

Until next time,
YAJJ
2lazy2login chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
I will not cry. I will not cry. I will not-
Oh who the hell am I fooling?
Daydreamblvr6 chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
PERFECTION I CANNOT WITH MY EMOTIONS
Daydreamblvr6 chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
also gorgeous ohmygosh the beauty. your writing is superb and your capture of emotion and the-for lack of a less frilly sounding phrase-essence of the characters is brilliant to the point of luminescence.
Daydreamblvr6 chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
this is gorgeous. absolutely gorgeous.