Reviews for This Dance
lost cause331 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
That was so cute. It's too bad that we wont get to see the wedding.
tsuki yamano chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
thats so funny and i really want to see in person ed in a mini skirt
Wingedchilde chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Cute, cute, cute! Edwards so beautiful. *Sigh* And Roy is so sneaky! I love it! Such a nice amount of fluff and humor.

You should write more Roy/Ed stories. _

Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
i love it its so cute lol _ Ja.
xxFaiaxx chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
rotfl lmao i was cracking up the whole time while reading this.

1. ed was dancing? i would love to see that.

2. i was that pissed off chick in the backround. damn right they're the hottest guys in the whole military!

3. ya know, i read a fanfic where ed wore a miniskirt for roy. it was... intersting, to say the least. but i would love it anyway! and i know roy would too... :D

ok, ed wearing a skirt only in front of roy is hilarious, but in a wedding dress? *shivers* i could live without that. i think you should have another chapter for this story. it would be funny!
howdoyoudeletethesethingsargh chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Neat...I liked this.
rawrrawr123rawr chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
SO sweet... _ Well-written and emotional and I love it and I want you to write more. x3 No, seriously, this is one of the most awesome RoyEd stories. o.o -cling- Imagining Ed dancing in public...pure genius. ;D And the proposal was so touching. _O;

You said you were in the hospital? Meep. Feel better soon, 'kay? _

diamondprincess2006 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
AH (screams like happy fan girl) YOU ARE SO AWESOME ! that was the sweetest thing i've ever read ! THANK YOU !
Dallas W chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
This story is great.- Keep going,will you?
toxicbullets chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I loved it xD

It was so cute :3
Mariku-san chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
OMG! it was cute! but..i'm still upset at you for getting sick! you should know better! /is done huffing and puffing./ all in reality, love, i think this fic is very good.
puffin chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I like it. It was really good and was written really well. Keep up the good work for all your other stories.