Reviews for The Measure Of Love
CharlieBoneFan chapter 31 . 3/1
Good story.
Sarah Zitter chapter 31 . 10/17/2016
You should make a sequel to this story please. Plus in the sequel you should put Erik's mom Madeline and let her live with her son and daughter and law plus let Christine become pregnant with Erik's baby or babies and let Raoul marry Meg and let Meg become pregnant with Raoul's baby or babies and let Raoul b be happy with Meg please.
Lucyole chapter 31 . 8/10/2016
That was one hellen of a emotional Rollercoaster rief really good so much Drama and feels sadness, Love, Hate and friendship really good Story. *Cookies for you*
hardtoplease chapter 31 . 11/8/2015
This started out great.
Heart of books chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
Nnnnnnooooo
ThePhantom'sLover1221 chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
OH! I love it! Sweet little Erik. I love the connection with box five (I had my suspisions, but I couldn't be sure) I think Erik is ten. Maybe... He is so mature it is hard to tell.

Love your story. Expect more reviews!

-Trista
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 31 . 3/12/2008
Wow, this was so amazing. I absolutely love how you were able to encorporate all the events of the movie into the story, and you did it so well. I absolutely loved it and I wish it wasn't over!
Jessica'sStarSong chapter 31 . 2/9/2008
SO AWSOME!
Anonymous chapter 31 . 10/13/2007
I love this, I absolutly love it. Continuue to write for you are truly talented.
Bergerac chapter 25 . 6/19/2007
i think this chapter is depressing and does eriks leg have to be broken love ya meg (your sister)
Maurean chapter 31 . 1/23/2007
I loved your story.

THank you and good luck writing more great stories(-)
Opera Dove chapter 31 . 1/21/2007
America! You could almost pick up with a Phantom in Manhatten. Have you read that? I didn't like it very much. I kind of felt sorry for Raoul but I'm sure that he'll find someone. Congrats on finishing. I'm still working on my stories . . . what are you going to write next?
Twinkle22 chapter 31 . 1/21/2007
this was a very lovely story and I enjoyed reading it! thank you so much for writing it and sharing it w/ us! :)
sweetmusic0588 chapter 30 . 12/19/2006
IT IS ABOUT GOD DAMNED TIME YOU TWO! *huffs*

yayness me happy now but me be more happy when you update
NumerOneFan chapter 30 . 12/15/2006
Oh man i loved this chapter! It was so very funny. I got a kick out of Christine telling Erik to shut up, haha and walking in on him. I do love your humor. I can't wait for the next chapter.