Reviews for The Measure Of Love
Heart of books chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
Nnnnnnooooo
ThePhantom'sLover1221 chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
OH! I love it! Sweet little Erik. I love the connection with box five (I had my suspisions, but I couldn't be sure) I think Erik is ten. Maybe... He is so mature it is hard to tell.

Love your story. Expect more reviews!

-Trista
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 31 . 3/12/2008
Wow, this was so amazing. I absolutely love how you were able to encorporate all the events of the movie into the story, and you did it so well. I absolutely loved it and I wish it wasn't over!
Jessica'sStarSong chapter 31 . 2/9/2008
SO AWSOME!
Anonymous chapter 31 . 10/13/2007
I love this, I absolutly love it. Continuue to write for you are truly talented.
Bergerac chapter 25 . 6/19/2007
i think this chapter is depressing and does eriks leg have to be broken love ya meg (your sister)
Maurean chapter 31 . 1/23/2007
I loved your story.

THank you and good luck writing more great stories(-)
Opera Dove chapter 31 . 1/21/2007
America! You could almost pick up with a Phantom in Manhatten. Have you read that? I didn't like it very much. I kind of felt sorry for Raoul but I'm sure that he'll find someone. Congrats on finishing. I'm still working on my stories . . . what are you going to write next?
Twinkle22 chapter 31 . 1/21/2007
this was a very lovely story and I enjoyed reading it! thank you so much for writing it and sharing it w/ us! :)
sweetmusic0588 chapter 30 . 12/19/2006
IT IS ABOUT GOD DAMNED TIME YOU TWO! *huffs*

yayness me happy now but me be more happy when you update
NumerOneFan chapter 30 . 12/15/2006
Oh man i loved this chapter! It was so very funny. I got a kick out of Christine telling Erik to shut up, haha and walking in on him. I do love your humor. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Opera Dove chapter 30 . 12/14/2006
Perhaps she said hate he reasoned. She did after all shout it at him. But no he was pretty certain she said love." That was my absolute favorite part. And she had better go with him after they went to all the bother of getting him out. Is Raoul going to get into trouble for this? You could write a sequel about that and Erik has to sheild him. . .
Liz chapter 30 . 12/4/2006
Ah I love it i cant wait for the next chapter. Keep it up it is amazing.
Twinkle22 chapter 30 . 12/4/2006
I LOVE this chapter and I'm glad it's not the end! I love it that even though it was a little rough when she told him, he gave in to his feelings and accepted her love. and I LOVE the scene where she comes in w/o knocking...wish I were her at that moment! ;) I can't wait to read more! :)
Whisper of the Winds chapter 29 . 10/25/2006
*sigh* I would have read and reviewed sooner if I'd been receiving the alerts I was supposed to from Oh well... It gave me more to read this time and I didn't have to wait after the cliff hanger. But I still want to read mroe. I really hope you update soon, the authors of the other fanfictions I'm reading don't update very often. Anyway, I think this is the only instance where I've read about Raoul helping Erik that I actually like. And, of course, I love that Christine's currently choosing Erik over Raoul. I always thought she should have chosen Erik.