Reviews for Antarctic Antics
Aileil chapter 1 . 2/23
I love this story. I cannot tell you how many times I've gone ice fishing and either mislaid my gloves somehow or decided to remove them so as to have better use of my hands. Never ends well...
Anyway, I can sympathize with poor Rodney and be amused along with dear old Carson.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
cute
atlantian chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
that was very good, but in part of the story you put "not very high on his lost of places he wanted to be." and i believe 'lost' is supposed to be 'list', so just wanted to tell ya. anyways, i really enjoyed it as usual and keep up the good work!
Tazmy chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Nice. Thanks for sharing.
fififolle chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
This was cute as a button! Carson was wonderful, and Rodney was...Rodney! Loved it!
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Nicely done.
flah7 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
That was great.
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Heh. Carson can see right through Rodney, can't he. :-)
Ann chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
An enjoyable short romp. I liked how you portrayed Carson's insight into Rodney (Beckett/McKay friendship is a fav of mine). Any chance you might try your hand at writing something longer (in addition to Anybody Home)? Or try your hand at drama or angst?
stonedtoad chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
That is so sweet!
adafrog chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
he! Poor McKay. lol
Drakcir chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Good God!

He grew up in Canada, with all the snowy, cold places in that country, and he didn't bring gloves to Antarctica!

Oh well, that's Rodney for you.

Rodney/Carson friendship stuff is just so great!
shay chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
ah, the smugness of Carson Beckett... i love that man!

i noticed a mild bit of Checkett in there too... hm...

nice job!
sgafan33 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Nice little story. Although I can't imagine that Rodney would forget gloves. He's Mr. Worse Case Scenario and from Canada. He'd have gloves, gloves with no fingers, regular mittens and those mittens that fold back to free up your fingers. Plus those chemical hand warmers.

BTW, it's "foul" not "fowl". Fowl are birds.
sgafan33 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005

BTW, it's "foul" not "fowl". Fowl are birds.