Reviews for We Wear the Mask
moira33 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
You really are a skillet writer
There is one question .When he says only one person will always know him, the identity of that person is unclear to me. Is it Kurama himself? His mother? Botan? Hiei?
Shadow Elf Warrior chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
...wow. that's some deep stuff you got there. it's incredible how you can make me view the characters in a completely different light now.

you're amazing, that's all i can really say.
Sonzai Taz chapter 4 . 5/16/2007
wow awesome fic! deep emotions
Anna Jaganshi chapter 4 . 10/24/2006
Wow, that went really deep, it gave me things to think about. These little stories gave a whole other side to view of these four, it's an awsome perspective. You did superb on this, it's great!
PervyMonk chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
Well, finished. And it was awesome. You're a bit of a Kurama fan though, ne? Ne? lol

Loved it. T'was deep, t'was deep.

(El) PervyMonk
PervyMonk chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I love this poem! We Wear The Mask by Paul Laurence Dunbar. And this story...I'm in awe and its only the first chapter.

Off to read the rest!

(El) PervyMonk
KiyoshiXI chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
Wow! The four of those are all so amazing! I'm actually surprised because people usually alter the YYH gang's personalities a bit or a lot. You on the other hand got them right on the spot! I love them!
Smexy Kitten chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
i think that u did a fantastic job w/ kuwabara. i like the way u made him this person who thinks on such a deep level that it surprises all who will (or already have) read this.

in all, this was a great concept for a story and i loved every aspect of it. i can't wait to c wat u come up w/ next!
Katzztar chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
I loved Kuwabara's chapter. It was indepth and in character as far as I'm concered.

Are you going to stop there with teh four guys or are you going to include the support they have?

The tough-loving sister, Shizuru.

The oft-misunderstood supoorter, Keiko.

The bubbly air-head, Botan.

The once-fearful, now defieant(both cases of his dad!),

Koenma
Neko of death chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
I really love the way you percieve the characters. Is this the end of the fic?
kit-kit chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
wow great protray of kuwabara i think i actually like his better then the rest of the gang
VGirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
It is rare to find good fanfics that truely reflect on the lives of the Reiki Tantei, but once again, you've done it. You managed to describe the lives of the Spirit Detectives perfectly, side-by-side with an equally insightful poem.I can't wait for Kuwabara. It must be hard to write about him because his past is not as tainted as the other members of the Reiki Tantei and he has less reason to hide his true self. Maybe you can write about how he senses the suffering of his friends and how hard it is to help them with their burdens. Until the next chapter, then!
Neko of death chapter 3 . 11/10/2005
Gasp! Hiei said 'friend'! The apocolypse is coming! Actually, I thought you did Hiei wonderfully! Keep up the good work!
Maverick48 chapter 3 . 11/7/2005
Very cool. This time, you've put into words everything that Hiei embodies: something that's very rarely done and usually only implied. I think it's so true. To me, of all the tantei, Hiei seems to be the one who truly depends on and survives because of his mask. All of them to a certain extent, is concealed behind their own mask but Hiei most of all. You've proved it here.

Can't wait for Kuwabara's! So far, you've done a heck of a job, reflecting on these guys. Really great! Kurama's is still my fave, but Yusuke is a close second!
kit-kit chapter 3 . 11/1/2005
nice i think what you wrote is hiei all the way