Reviews for Pirates of the Blue Mist
Ninjagirl27 chapter 9 . 2/2/2008
Yes! YOU should definately do a sequel. I love your stories!
Ninjagirl27 chapter 8 . 2/2/2008
Yay! Another chapter! More pirates, more Katara, more Aang, and more Sokka. I'm happy :)
Ninjagirl27 chapter 7 . 2/2/2008
Yay! Can't review, must read.
Ninjagirl27 chapter 5 . 2/2/2008
poor Nami! I knew I was gonna' like her as soon as I found out who she was, but now I really, really like her. Can't do any more reviewing, there are still more chapters.
Ninjagirl27 chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
Katara is captured again. She's gotta' break that habit. Love the story,can't do any more reviewong for now, since there's still the rest of the story to read.
ashofglass chapter 9 . 1/20/2006
Oh wow... This is really good!
minaleigh chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
Just wanted to say I love this story, it's loverly. I also have had you on my favorite authors list too and i really liked your story "Never Too Far".

Nami is awesome. I love OCs because they can barely be OOC because...well...they're original so no one(except the author)knows what their personality is supposed to be like. That's one of the good things about original characters.

I wish this story got mor reviews because it deserves more!

Well, I'm going to go _

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!

Bye bye
mribec.DACB chapter 6 . 12/4/2005
it kinda reminds me of that episode in Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X) where they were working on a ship and pirates came to attack them and so on and so forth... hehe
jalapeno1011 chapter 6 . 12/3/2005
that freakin' sucks. nami's crew is so back stabbing. and whats going to happen to katara
Sesshomaru's woman chapter 4 . 11/25/2005
I'M BACK! WITH A VENGANCE! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS CAPTAIN CAN'T STAY ON TO LONG! THIS CAPTAIN IS BEING PUNISHED BY HER GUARDIANS FOR HER LESS THAN GREAT REPORT CARD! STUPID NO GOOD LILLY LIVERED SCURVY WROUGHT CUR OF A TEACHER! I KNOW WHERE NORTH DAKOTA IS AND THIS CAPTAIN BELIEVS THAT YOU KICK ASS! THIS CAPTAIN IS FEARED BY CLASSMATES AND FAMILY ALIKE! THIS CAPTAIN WOULD STILL LOVE FOR YOU TO BE HER FIRST MATE! THAT PATIENCE THING WAS HILLARIOUS! UH OH! THIS CAPTAIN HEARS FOOTSTEPS. GOT TO GO!
Sesshomaru's woman chapter 3 . 11/13/2005
I'M BACK. WITH A VENGANCE!MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I BE SORRY 'BOUT NOT REVIEWIN' SOONER MATE. THIS PIRATE CAPTAIN WAS PUNISHED FOR PUTTIN' THE TEACHERS FOOT IN HIS MOUTH BY TELLIN' HIM HOW THE GREAT BLACK BEARD TRULEY WAS AND SAYIN' THAT THE TEXTBOOK WAS WRITTEN BY A MANGEY CUR WHO SUFFERED FROM SCURVEY AT A YOUNG AGE! THE THING THIS CAPTAIN FORGOT WAS THAT HER TEACHER WROTE THE BOOK. THIS CAPTAIN FEELS LOVED! A WONDERFUL STORY DEDICATED TO ME! THIS CAPTAIN THANKS YOU! THIS CAPTAIN WOULD ALSO APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD BE HER NAVIGATOR AND FIRST MATE. AS FIRST MATE YOU GET 50% OF ALL THE TREASURE WE PILLAGE AND GET TO KEEP ANY YOU EARN OR STEAL ALL TO YOURSELF! THIS CAPTAIN IS A HUGE RUROUNI KENSHIN FAN! I PROMISE THAT WHEN OUR CREW IS FAMOUSE AND WE HAVE PILLAGED TILL THERE IS NO MORE, THEN WE WILL KIDNAP THE CREATOR OF RUROUNI KENSHIN AND FORCE HIM TO DRAW A MANGA 'BOUT ALL OF OUR GREAT PILLAGES, RADES, AND ROMANCES. IT WILL BE BASED ON ADVENTURES OF THE GREAT PIRATE(AND SOON TO BE QUEEN OF THE PIRATES)BLACK BOUNTY AND HER NAVIGATOR, FIRST MATE, AND BEST FRIEND,(INSERT PIRATE NAME HERE). BELIEVE IT! UPDATE SOON!

PIRATE QUEEN BLACK BOUNTY
jalapeno1011 chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
thats so good. poor katara she got captured
Kirra chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
I had this idea 4 a story- well Katara bcoming a pirate actually- but I can never stick 2 writing stories for long. Neway I have a q. Can this b a zutara story? im a hardcore zutara fan, so yea. update soon!
Dahlia Lane chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Hey, this seems liek a really great start to a story. As soon as you get those chapters out I'll start reviewing em'. And I'm usually quite a long reiwer, I do so love to talk. but any way...

Ya know what? My b-day is tomorrow (halloween) so what would be a better belated b-day presant then an unpdate huh? _ Hope you write soon!

Until next time!

Robin
Tomo Star chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
*mouth is hanging open*..you left me hanging, lol (not literally, lol, but ya know)...WOW, this is my first review for avatar: the last airbender, i think...Anyway, really awesome job of writing the first chapter...beginning caught my attention. I am already liking this story, so HOPE you UPDATE SOON!