Reviews for Here I Stay
Jezzi chapter 15 . 8/2/2015
So, I adore this doc. Very well written, simple, not too much angst, and true to the characters. I know it's been nearly ten years since it was updated, which saddens me. If you ever get a wild impulse to update, know that you still have a reader who is interested in seeing how it all turns out :)
Xdair chapter 15 . 6/24/2015
I know its been years but I've still got the slimmest of hope that the FFVII Remake will give you some inspiration to finish the story, its one of the best Cloti family fanfics I have read. Wishful thinking perhaps? XD
Guest chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Haha, you make me laugh and that doesn't happen very often. Well done.

Thunder
NitpickingPerson chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
Well written, LOVE the family scenes and the light humor. But...do the kids EVER go to school? I would've thought that in 2 years...there's bound to be a school set up for education. Yes, in Advent Children children are depicted hanging out at home, in the church, on the street, but seeing as the sky is always gray and it's two years since the original game (takes place during a Dec and Jan) and Cloud is 23 meaning it's not August... Maybe they're on winter break or something? Holiday? Or, who knows! Maybe it was a Saturday during the events of the movie.
Razzmatazzy chapter 15 . 10/23/2011
Please continue this story! It's very sweet and natural to the characters and I'll hunt you down if necessary to make you finish it. I love how you write their shyness toward each other, it feels very true to the characters. The snowball scene was perfect - I actually found myself laughing and grinning as I read it. It feels like such a natural continuation of the events after AC, blending seamlessly with DoC, that I'm actually jealous of you.

Please don't let this die! I'll pay you to finish it in fact! xD
cealestial chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
hey are you dead? this story is really, really good. but ive noticed that you still have more to write and that the last time you updated this was like 5 years ago! if you're gonna disocontinue this story at least let us know! but it be also nice if you continued it too... Please update your readers on whats going on! Dont just abandon it!
cocovanilla chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
I like how you characterized both Tifa and Cloud. Most fanfiction that I have read so far tends to make those two characters out of character. But you, on the other hand, seems to write them so well. I also love the interactions between those two especially with the children. Even the minor details are well written. I am looking forward for the next update! :)
Twinnet chapter 15 . 8/10/2010
The way you play out the relationship between Cloud and Marlene makes me laugh everytime. Such as when Marlene accidently kneed Cloud in the stomach and when she tried to discreetly put a penny on his plate. xD I also loved the development between Cloud and Tifa, it was just perfect! And of course, family moments between all four of them. This was absolutely wonderful to read and I hope you are able to update very soon!(:
Brunette Geek chapter 15 . 4/10/2010
Omigosh..love your story very very much, you also added Reno in this chap. Yay!

I really enjoyed reading this story. Such a shame you didn't finish it. But I'm stil hoping that..someday you'll continue this story.(Eventhough I knew no matter how long I wait you won't continue it)..but still...
Hix.You're evil chapter 15 . 4/10/2010
Aaw..this is an awesome story. But why didnt you finish this...and I'm really excited for the party..and Vincent will be going! You're .TT

Isnt 500 reviews enough for 15 chapters? Hix..*cries*
Rose Crowess chapter 13 . 4/3/2010
I love the way Marlene and Denzel are written, they crack me up - Marlene with her pennies, and now this letter - fantastic D
Rose Crowess chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
_ that was lovely! I'm excited to read this! They were both in character, and I'm so happy you didn't just have them get together immediately like so many others do. Now, on to the next chapter )
WellingtonBoot chapter 15 . 3/10/2010
The kisses between Cloud and Tifa have so much tension in them I love them. The suspense was building, I was waiting for perhaps a rushed but nonetheless great finish... but there's no more!

There were times when this story had felt a little slow in places, like with the discussions with Reeve and so forth but the scenes with the children and, of course, Cloud and Tifa made up for it.

I'm sure you won't ever finish this story now but thank you for sharing what you wrote.
JukedSolid chapter 15 . 1/17/2010
ah too bad you never finished this one. It was good. I enjoyed reading it. I'll just assume a nice happy ending after a sufficient deep ground ass whooping :D
sakR9 chapter 10 . 10/10/2009
I think this'll be my favourite chapter ever. I was grinning nearly the whole time. I miss snow~

Perfect day, huh! :3