Reviews for Here I Stay
sakR9 chapter 7 . 10/10/2009
Oh I'm liking it more now :)
sakR9 chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
Mm... it's kind of ... not exciting to say it nicely...

No spark between Cloud and Tifa... WRO boringness... and the kids.

o
sakR9 chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
A Cloti eh? ... I was just moving away from that pairing... but I liked the first chapter a lot... the second one was a direct continuation... and now Cloud's decided he's there for Tifa.. hmm...

I wonder what'll happen?
mom calling chapter 15 . 8/18/2009
La, Talulah, I've never seen so many reviews begging for resolution for this wonderful story. Even the magnificent Kitsune13 with her many chapter reviews full of generous perception-even she has been unable to shake another chapter or at least an Author's Note of apology. Really, we are not being coy nor do we utter phoney words of praise-this is a cracker jack of a story. You have done such good work and it's clear that you worked very hard on getting consistency and emotional balance into every chapter. I've read this before and for some reason did it again today, and bang! the last chapter ends with such tension-My words aren't going to change wherever your life has gone, and I hope all is well. I know, we all know, that lots of things happen in real life to abort a fanfic "career" and leave unfinshed business. If you even get this, perhaps you could contact a fanfic writer that you are comfortable with and turn the end of the project over? I notice that Kitsune has offered such support, and s/he would be excellent. Your writing styles are very similar and the characterizations you carefully crafted would be honored. I am sure you did not intend to abandoned this because you took such care with it. Something serious must have happened such a long time ago...ach! Mom Calling
White Lady EF chapter 15 . 8/14/2009
I really like it... but i'm sad cause there are not more chapters to read! ToT

i want to read more ToT

hehe XD i hope u update soon :)

see ya!
guest reader chapter 15 . 8/3/2009
why hasn't this story been completed? haha
ladywisdom chapter 15 . 7/27/2009
I know that it's been a long time since you've posted anything, but please, could you finish this story? It's so sad to find a well-written tale, get interested, and then find that it's unfinished. So unsatisfactory!
Serinistar chapter 15 . 7/10/2009
A UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE A by the way this story is good:-)
Sesshomaru Dogdemon chapter 15 . 6/15/2009
IT is really good when will you update again?
evilalternateendingstorywriter chapter 15 . 6/3/2009
Gyah! Evil cliffhanger! Please update soon if you're still working on this story!
lyss222 chapter 15 . 4/1/2009
I can't believe this is left unfinished! This is such a well-written story. It's easily the best I've read- it stays so true to the characters and the relationship between Cloud and Tifa progesses at such a believable pace. An all around joy to read. Why is it abandoned?

Come back
SlaughterOtter chapter 15 . 1/30/2009
You're writing is really awesome!
sad reader chapter 15 . 1/29/2009
I don't know if I should be that angry seeing as I just found this story but knowing it hasn't been updated in so long... Urgh I hate falling in love with fics like these that never get updated or are simply abandoned. You have no idea how crushing and extremely fustrating it is to a reader to know something fabulous is never going to be completed. I guess this story is going to be one of those right? Why are all good stories abandoned? (ps everything was incredible)
rosey76-4 chapter 15 . 1/29/2009
absolutely faboulous! aie i loved it to pieces! i can't believe you left us dangling like that. grr how evil;D

the tension that was mounting was too intense and then as i was going to read the next chapter i realized to my horror there wasn't one. you haven't updated this in forever, ne? i just found this story not too long ago. and now i've spent most my time reading it.

i love your cloud, exact replica of the movie's cloud. and marlene is just too sweet, i find it enjoyable to read her miscivious attitude, she seemed so sweet in the movie.

i especially fell in love with this fic as it answers questions left untouched by the movie. i loved how you opened up everyone's actual feeling to the kidnapping and the after effects, to how personally the disease actually affected the family to Denzel's dislike for "Dungeons and Princesses" game due to his encounter with the dragon beast in the movie. i seirously applaude you with that. the movie was somewhat too rushed and quick and i always wondered what the after affects weree. knowing this made the movie nad this fic more realistic. thank you

reading this was wonderful. and all the cloud and tifa love was great too, applaudes for the realistic pace of their relationship, not seemingly rushed which would have ruined everything. also your plot? original and epic. too bad a movie wasn't made out of this. no lies, i would have watched it if i could:P

new chapters?:D
uriyo chapter 15 . 1/29/2009
Oh wow. I'm totally speechless.

Your story us just one of those epic addicting stories you can't rip your eyes away from until every single last words of each chapter is read. I love, not loved, LOVE you plotline. The tense you slowly built up is great, a skill that only comes with being a talented writer. I should know, consideirng I couldn't do it:P

I enjoyed the way you slowly brought Cloud out of his shell in a realistic pace. I could seriously believe this would have been an actual sequel to advent children.

Why I loved this story?

Too much reasons. But one of hte main reasons is due to the fact you slowly introduced the actual problem of the story. I love it when authors do that instead of rushing head first into the plot by starting out too strong.

It's also great to know your style of writing is neat, detailed yet short and sophisticated. Other then minor spelling errors everythingelse is perfect.

You're a fanastic writer. I loved the pace, the characterization, plot and sweet fluffy family moments:D Usually with a fandom I tend to have a fic that represents it. I think I just found one for this one right now.

Now I absolutely adore this story, I don't know if its a good or bad thing, considering I noticed this story hasn't been updated for a long time. Please update? You haven't abadoned this have you?

At least tell us if you have. But I hope to god you ahven't. Just finishing this story would be satisfying. Anyways this story is worth a second, third and even a forth read:D

Chiao. Hopefully not for too long
575 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »