Reviews for Who Would Tell?
COBRASTEVE chapter 19 . 12/23/2017
WHAT!? You know, but your not going to tell us!? Aw c'mon...how about by pm? Oh yes...by the way, this was very well done! I loved your take on the characters, a slight drift but nicely done, really. I need to go check your other stuff out now, thank you for this.
LuvAkiHika chapter 19 . 3/24/2015
This story hiatus for so long.
Glad when found it's finished :)
MssCassandra chapter 19 . 11/27/2013
Gosh that fanfic made me happy. Sad. Hyper. Sad. Amused. depressed. Angry and finally happy.

Love it!
kei chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
This is a beautiful thing. Thank you so much for writing this, and congratulation for finishing the story!

I do think that your realization that what matters to this story was how the couple was coping, but I also think the last chapter is a bit off pace. We grow as a writer while writing the story, and I hope for your future fics, you could have thought of it and ties the whole arc's mood smoothly, gearing towards that realization.

However, all in all, thank you, this is beautiful.

By the way, if the stalker's identity is known to the readers and not some original character, I'll say it's Ochi. Hahaha.
kra chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
Please continue soon! *_*
GrnEydDvl chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I just thought I'd let you know that I'm reading this story for the second time now. It was just so good the first time, I had to read it again :)
GrnEydDvl chapter 16 . 9/9/2012
Wooo! Go Ogata! People always write him as a creepy pedophile, but you took a different turn in this fic and I loved it! I felt that he said exactly what they needed to hear. I also love their mutual strength and support. It's so clear how much they need each other and how deeply they understand each other.

This fic is phenomenal. You should be totally proud of it, and it would be a real shame if you gave up on it just because it ran away from you. You could finish it with one or two more chapters (unless you have something else amazing up your sleeve), and I think you should go for it. It'll give you a great sense of satisfaction :)

Anyway, whether you finish it or not, thank you for a fantastic read. Your understanding of the characters is better than most writers on this site and the depth with which you portray emotions and interactions shows your ability to not only get into your characters heads on a professional level, but also to convey your thoughts and feelings to your reader. You are an exceptionally gifted writer and you should be proud of your work.

Thank you for this fic! I loved reading it and hope you find your inspiration :)
GrnEydDvl chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
On your author's note: As a ff writer myself, I am very aware of the fact that sometimes a story runs away from you and goes off in an entirely new direction without you even realizing it. You look back at the beginning and think, "Well, I'm stuck with that old stuff, but now I want to write this..." So don't feel like you're the only one who has been stuck before (at least you're in good company!) My advice to you, for whatever it's worth, is to let the story take you were it wants to. Follow your train of thought and the thread you're on, even if it isn't entirely the direction you originally wanted to take. Stories often have a mind of their own, and your story will be better if you let it flow naturally to it's desired conclusion than if you try to force it into a mold that it just doesn't fit in anymore. But most importantly, you should finish it. If not for your readers, then for yourself. It's really hard to leave an unfinished story behind when you have all these ideas for it floating around in your head. I almost abandoned a story I didn't really like once, but it was too hard. I kept thinking about it and it bugged me, so I sat down and wrote the end and I felt so much better. You are an exceptionally gifted writer and I think you have the talent to do anything you set your mind to.

On your chapter: I think her reaction was pretty normal. Shock, outrage, acceptance, those things kind of come with the territory. I loved when Touya started laughing. I could totally picture it and it was hilarious!
GrnEydDvl chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
Wow, Hikaru has guts! I don't think I would have been strong enough to do that. But the scene ended really well. I loved the "I love my son," "I love him too," exchange. I feel like there was so much unspoken meaning in that and it was really touching.
GrnEydDvl chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
This was so sweet and caring. I totally loved this chapter!
GrnEydDvl chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
Aww, this chapter was totally wonderful! And I love how you write Waya. He's so perfectly in character :)
GrnEydDvl chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
Poor Hikaru. Poor Touya :(
GrnEydDvl chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
Crazy intense! Although very well deserved on both of their parts. This fight was so realistic! And I''m pretty sure I know who the picture taker is, but I won't spoil it here...
GrnEydDvl chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Wow. Touya-sensei's reaction to hearing about Touya and Shindou is one that gets written a lot, but this one was amazing! One of the best I've read. I mean, yeah it was painful and devastating, but from a writing perspective, it was fantastic. The characters were very true to form, the conversation flowed well and the emotions were palpable. This was great!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Who's the terrible person who's trying to ruin their lives?! Ah, the suspense is killing me!