Reviews for EverGlow
Amara the Warrior chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
And so there is a twist to the story. :) I have nothing to say. One or two spelling errors. But it's fine. :)

*hugs*

Enjoy the rest of your day. :P
Amara the Warrior chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
Love the symbolism

*hugs*
Amara the Warrior chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
AH THIS WAS THE SADDEST STORY EVER! :( I mean it was really good but did you have to kill them? :( Good writing girlie. I love the idea.

*Hugs*
JadeAlmasy chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
Hey cool story! wow Fujin as a God/Sorceress thats a new one, i can see her as a God or Sorceress.

Update soon!

Jade
Jasmine32 chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
Ooh interesting twist. I like it. _
AntiCensor chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
This is the gothiest I have seen Squall EVER. Cutting himself, the only thing that came close to this in gothness was in Xhara99's South Down The Coast where they are remembering a time when he painted his hair and room black and listened to nothing but NIN for a whole week straight.

Forgive me for ignoring the rest of this story, I just don't like yaoi.
Sorceress Fujin chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
::hands over an large cookie and lollypop:: EXCELLENT! I AM A GOD! MWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! BOW BEFORE ME! ...heh...just kidding... Really. :D
Mega-Melfina chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
*tear* That was beautiful. I would love to see more...but...it was so sad! *sobs*
Jasmine32 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
-sob- That was so sad. Please write more on this. I would love to see more added.
Tseng no Chibi-san chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
It's so WEIRD to read something like this ... knowing it could actually happen. It's weird reading stuff like this when it almost happened to me. o_O Seriously. I can relate to Squall in this.

P You made me cry. Meanie. Not really, I enjoy crying at fanfiction. _ :Huggles: So pretty...