Reviews for Live A Day
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
"Wesley is the tactical guy. I swear, give him a wheelbarrow and a Jedi robe and he can storm a castle." WIN.

You may have noticed that I've been looking at your stories and not reviewing, which I don't usually do, but I am uncertain as to whether you're still around, as you havn't updated lately. Anyway, I'm not going to fave this one, but that reference is amazing. Again, you win. lol Great fic besides that, though; fantastic look into the mind of a very minor character. You flesh him out so much with the line about "Mary". He's so casual..great portrait of both an Imp grunt and a man who is so much more than that.
Stunt Muppet chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
*giggle* Oh, thank you for this! This was brilliantly fun, but you still made me feel sorry for the unfortunate Imperial - which makes it even funnier. I love his comments about the stormtroopers especially.
MagicallyInclined chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
short, but well written. I also like the Princess Bride reference
LadyMoriel chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
*giggles* That was hilarious. I love the way you treated something that was really rather serious with such a sarcastic tone. Awesome ficlet.

I swear, give him a wheelbarrow and a Jedi robe and he can storm a castle.

*cackles* Yay for Princess Bride references.
ImperialJedi chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
I added this story to my Galactic Empire C2. I chose it because the insight we get from reading this fic is excellent in portraying an average Imperial at work and the life those in the military must deal with. There is so much in just four paragraphs that even though I would normally not give a second look at such a short piece I would recommend this anyway. Quality Imperial stories could use your support, so please subscribe to my C2 and support other stories of the Galactic Empire. Excellent writing, thank you!

Corran Nackatori chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
_ Yeah for Princess Bride! (and Wesley)

Amusing and a new perspective; I like it lots. Thanks for the fun!

He he he...

Is it sad I recognized the quote in the summary?
Culf chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Wesley - "I swear, give him a wheelbarrow and a Jedi robe and he can storm a castle." I wish I could give you high marks in subtilety, but sadly, that's not possible. I can give you top marks on the humerous refrence, though. LOVED IT! And he survived. First time I was going "please don't die" about a stormtrooper. You know you've given our beloved farmboy a risky future? (and no, I'm not talking about Luke this time!)
SuperBlonde chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Haha! Yes, I agree with the earlier reviewer. A very clear picture of his personality with not many words. Snooze, Snitch, and Snack - funny! BTW - 15 points for the Princess Bride reference. :)
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
WOW! I LOVE the insight into the mind of a stormtrooper – and part of Vader's Fist, no less! You have succeeded in doing something the published pros never did: you made people out of the stormtroopers. Amazing!
Treenahasthaal chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
lolol - Just a few short sentences and you have this guy with a full personality.