Reviews for In a Win, Win Situation
ladytokyo chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I have nothing to say.
Lurker chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Love it, but you really need to watch your apostrophes. Plural nouns (genes, methods, etc) do not use apostrophes.
01200120 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
A very interesting take on the end of the series.
Akashi Something chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Eh, you forgot the "A" in my penname, but that's ok. x) And I hope you didn't take offense when I said too many enter-spacings gave me a headache. :P

I see the last section of this story fit in to the other one-shot. I really liked how several of the sections in this fic connect to each other ending-to-beginning and yet describe different scenes. It's a good fic, and don't forget to fix the typos. :)
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I Love these Even the ConanAi one which is pretty awesome since I tend not to read those But ALL of those were awesome... I especially loved the two Kaito/Aoko ones because.. well I love that couple *blush* But they were just so... sweet.. honestly tho.. all of them were utterly amazing Very Very nice
RanMouri82 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Beautiful story! This story flows like an ensemble piece without clear plot resolution so much as a conclusion of thought and feeling. Its hidden plot line, however, connects the troubled perspectives of its characters, wrenching the reader’s heart in a good way.

Character interpretation played out imperfectly, but skillfully. For example, the original series would never have Conan kiss Ai or murder Gin, but the slightly darker lens of this story makes it possible.

Again, this story wrenches my heart in many ways, but wrenches it sweetly. Good job! Keep writing!
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 10/10/2005