Reviews for Plot Twist
viewtiful joe fan chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
I like how this story is going. Update some more please!
viewtiful joe fan chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
I like how this story is going. Update some more please!
asdfav chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Do you think you'll continue ? There aren't many VJ fics as it is and I enjoy this very much. :)
Laryna6 chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
This is an interesting story. Sorry don't have anything more constructive to say.
vj reveiw chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
this is good especially cosidering the serious lack of v j fanfiction
flyboy 6 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
why in God's name would anyone in their right mind want to write about that epitome of idiodicy "Veiwtiful Joe"! What the fuck! What a total waste of perfectly good minds.
The Turtle chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I'm reviewing just chapter one. This was an interesting read for me. Mostly because I liked it, but, at the same time, I also hated it. The writing style was refreshing and kept me reading, but Goldie was one of the most annoying characters to me. Her attitude was to shifty and the dialog was a little bland between Alastor and Goldie. I liked the demented cat thing. The way you wrote him made my soul happy. The story was good, but not good enough to keep me reading onto chapter two.
CosmicAura chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
Awesome! Totally Awesome!_ Hope you go on soon, edont change a thing. Its perfect as it is! Cant wait! _~
Vj fan chapter 3 . 1/3/2006
Very nice story , you seem to be able to get in the characters mind frame easily enough , continue onwards...
polydeuces chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
Ah, this story is developing really nicely! I really like Al and Goldie's relationship. You're excellent at bringing out all of the character's personalities. (The bad guy's are really good, too) I'd also like to see how you bring in Jet/Black Emperor in this. His point of view will be really interesting!

I can't wait for the next update!

Hmm, yea. Flatties. The manual and the websites say that.
Shadowcat chapter 3 . 12/21/2005
I am loving your story:) hope the next chapter is up soon.
Alicia Jewel at school chapter 3 . 12/16/2005
LOL! Funny chapter! Please write more - I love your story! Although... You seemed to make Cranken go a bit out of character at times. Eh, that's just me! :)
Jane chapter 3 . 12/15/2005
I like chapter 2 much better now _

Using the belt buckle to try and open the door is a good idea, and Goldie gets to be respected for her brains rather than envied for her luck.

As for chapter 3, I am curious to see how Big John will screw up this time D

BTW, you once mentioned that you would like some info on Alastor's role in Devil May Cry. I am a huge DMC fan, so, if you still want the info, give me your e-mail address and I will send it to you.
Alicia Jewel chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
Ooh... Something tells me this is gonna end badly... Anyway, you are a great writer. You can really capture Alastor's character. Keep going - I wanna see how THIS turns out! 10/10!
Jane chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
The second chapter is good enough, but there is one thing that kind of spoils the mood.

"She stepped back and with one, (only one!) powerful kick of her own, she soundly knocked her prison gate down"

That sounds too much like a "deus ex machina" plot device.