Reviews for The Legend of a Paladin
Kist chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
why?

Why did you stop? You write so well and it is a shame should you not continue
StandByForSushi chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
woww this is an awesome story! i cant wait for the next update its getting really good!
lanablaze92 chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
YAYNESS your really really good at writing fight scenes! Update asap
TheFireWithin1114 chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
It was awsome! Don't forget us little people when you become an even bigger star. You did a good job girl. The writing farie has granted your wish(I have reviewed! Bwahaha!)! Now, gosh darn it! Get that next chapter goin'!

Thanks*smiles inosently*
tidusluverstwin chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
me like, me like!more ,more! : )
thinks2much chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
sweet. can't wait for: A City of Ashes. update quick.
DreamDancer0903 chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
wowsers. They defeted the fiend!uh-huhh!uh-huh! It's Tidus' birthday! it's Tidus' birthday! awsome chapter. update, can't wait, this story's really great!
SavannahX chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
Awesome story. Lol. I don't know if I reviewed last time, but hey, I'll review this time! Awesome! I love it. And it's not a high-school fic (there are too many). Lol. Well, update soon!
Frozen tear drop chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
Wowsers, like Tidus can fight... YAY! well, it would be weird if couldn't... the strange thaught of Chibi Tidus trying to hold up the Brotherhood(blue sword) and falling down over and over makeing cute little baby crys, just poped in my head. lol. can't wait for the next chappie, so update S-O-O-N!
PrincessDarkFire chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
Awsome! i can't wait for the next chapter to come up. And you are awsomely welcome! you are like one of my most favorit writers, so keep updateing!
thinks2much chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
dude!coolios. you know, if you keep this story going and make it long, and change the charactors names and looks a little (like yuna's bicolored eyes)then it would qualify as a real story that could be presented 2 publishers! WOW! that would be cool. just like my name- i think to much- says my friends. update asap!
DreamDancer0903 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
cool! My favorit color is gold! Update quick, i'll be waiting! and finish up Tease..., i love the story just never got to reviewing! keep writing and good luck.
Frozen tear drop chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
o. Magic! wow this looks like a good story! My friend is PrincessDarkFire and she told a lot of her friends(including me YAY) the r&r, so i did! can't wait for the next chappie.
Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Coolness Coolness COOLNESS! LUV this story. update soon ya hear! plez&thank-you!
Petey-chile chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
very cool story, update soon pleas.