Reviews for In Memory Of
heartbreakerninja chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
awesome story totally loved it :D

so as far as i can tell you have some of the best sailor moon/ronin warriors fanfic's on the net :D awesome job :D
angel of life chapter 3 . 6/5/2001
Oh, I love this it is so cute.
Jigglypuff chapter 3 . 5/25/2001
make it LEE! NOT RUZANU! NOT SAM! Just Lee
Samantha chapter 3 . 5/4/2001
YES! WRITE THE STORY! I LOVE this! I LOVE the ending where Darien was staying with Rini and Yulie and how Serena dragged him off by his ear! LOL Rowena needs a GUY too! POST MORE ASAP! I LOVE how the three Moon Royals used their sweet, sweet memories to help defeat the bad guy!

POST MORE FICS ASAP!

Mystical Jade too lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 5/2/2001
Chapter 2 was great! But, it looks like you uploaded it here, too, for chapter 3 ... I can't believe that Yuli/Rowena kissed! Sure, it was a *small* 'lil kiss, but a kiss is a kiss! *raises eyebrow* I'm really interested in what will happen next! Will Rini find out about it? Post more soon.
Samantha chapter 2 . 4/26/2001
WOWIE! I LOVE how the guys awakened the girls and all that! And Rowena and Yulie kissed! WOAH! POST MORE ASAP!

Paul B chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
1. it's Cye not Sai, that is a cool weapon not a person, and they found Cye in the lake outside of Tokyo.
Mystical Jade too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Wow, this is great! BTW, they found Sai underneath a bridge, in a whirlpool, I believe ... I'm interested in what will happen next. Hopefully, Yuli won't be targeted again - then again, maybe that's the only way Rini'll pay attention to him, with Rowena around, lol. I really like this so far, and the "Memory Maimers" sound so vicious! Post more soon.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
WOW, you are definately on a role! POST MORE ASAP! I wonder how they'll find the girls? Where are they sleeping? POST MORE ASAP! Now that Rowena's back, the moons sisters will be together and now Darien AND Rowen have duaghters to worry about! LOL

Kayla Tsukino chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
please continue! I just love it! Keep it up! I love the storu so far!