Reviews for Behind the Door
pollo chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
T-T that's really really really sad. I wish i could make a fic dedicated to keigo but sadly i have the writing skill of a monkey on a unicycle.
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Wow, this is really dark. I like to think that Keigo is stronger than this, that his friendships are stronger, too.

I do like how you feature different talents and aspirations of his.
withsinkingheart chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
One of the first bleach fanfics I read was of Keigo Asano. It was absolutely awesome to find you writing Keigo as I believe him to be really angsty and alone. Keigo's a real serious character and you write his inner dialogue so well it's scary. Had to come bag and pay the respects due _
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
wait, he kille himself, but, but, but i love Keigo! how could he just go and off himself. but a well written and plausible story, congrats
SDI hyper chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I have to admit I really liked this story, it was short but sad. And you're really creative for thinking of such a thing, when you think about Keigo it all really makes sense. Great job.
banana.andthena - 2.0 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
omg...wait...did Keigo-kun DIE? omg! don't let him die! *wails* NO! I like Keigo 3! can you make more storyies like this?
wai no feni chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Perfect. Absolutely perfect. Keigo is not my favorite character - not even remotely close - but this portrayal is interestingly accurate and in the Bleach verse, where surprises are around every corner, I can actually see this fic playing out amidst all the other situations running around.

Great job :)