Reviews for Fever Dreams
DustieDaven chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Another great job.
Jess chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I have over the last little while, discovered and read every one of your "Song of the lioness" fanfics. I wanted to let you know that yours are some of the VERY rare fanfics that not only held my attention, but maintained truer to the story that almost any other i have ever seen. My ONLY comment (aimed at them all) would be the occasional overuse of a favourite phrase and the tendacy to let language fall towards the modern. And in one story (Revelations) there was a conversation in the early part that was hard to follow from the lack of "Who said what" but any other comment i have has already been made by some other lovely person. Thank you very much for these I very much enjoyed them, and I am incredibly difficult to please when it comes to fanfic, It MUST be true to the original story or i simply stop reading) One day (if you havent already) you must step out of fanfic and create something of your own you definitely have the talent. If as so often happens, life does not intervene. As it has for me :-(
vampiremuggle chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
oh this is so sweet! Numair is just so...undescribable in this fic! I love it!

Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
BluYasha chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Great story, you did an awesome job, keeping them true to their nature.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This was as good as the last one, and I particularly liked the runes idea. x
love-of-my-existance chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
:O
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I'm late in reading TP fanfiction, don't know why since I discovered her books long ago. Your stories are some of the best I've found of the DN pairing. Thanks very much for taking the time and effort to write, it's been a pleasure to read them!
Devilishduck chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Oh! I liked it a lot! Especially when you were going through dreams and nightmares and Numairs voice would float in and take 'em away.

They're such a sweet couple!

It was really really good. Bravo!
SMARTALIENQT chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
The first one was great...but the second one...the second one was very, very good. Aw, who am I kidding? I LOVED IT! IT WAS AWESOME! WRITE MORE OR I WILL HANG YOU IN THE WELL!

-SMARTALIENQT :)
Gabzalabza chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
No, i certainly didn't think you'd kill Daine! if u did you'd have a VERY distraught review to contend with. I'm of your mind and hate trageties and angst. I cry. And i hate it. I love DN fics and hope u'll write more of them. Love ya and leave ya!
Arnith87 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I very much enjoyed this. Actually, I've been reading all of your Daine/Numair pieces here on I think you've found a wonderful way of lacing tenderness and passion into words and that it is very enjoyable to read.

I have come across a few spelling and grammar errors, but nothing a good beta couldn't fix. Plot and flow are very good, particularly in this piece, Declarations and Revelations. I feel as though your plots are reasonable within canon, that your characters act and talk like real people, and that the reader can really get into the stories.

I feel as though Lingering Ghosts could have given a bit more insight to Numair - much of the story was focused solely on Daine. I also felt that the relationship between Lena and Rahim was a bit overt for a story meant to focus on two other characters. But those points aside, I had a good time with that story, too. The parts where Numair was a key player, particularly when dealing Hakkon, were amazing. I suppose this part of my review ought to go on the Lingering Ghosts page...oh well, I'm here now. P

Anyway, I want to thank you for your excellent stories about Daine and Numair. I have had a fantastic time reading them. Thanks!
Mishka92 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Very nice! It ties everything together perfectly! .
Blackheart Feather chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
me likey!
magewhisper705 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Wow! I know you wrote the story a long time ago but its AMAZING, all of your fanfics are great.
Steelsong chapter 1 . 1/26/2007