Reviews for Stages of Love
OBSERVER01 chapter 24 . 3/3/2011
pretty it up
Ganja Naraku chapter 23 . 10/18/2010
What a wonderful collection. Really good pieces. I particularly enjoyed number 22.

I hope you update soon!

Until then,

OBSERVER01 chapter 23 . 7/21/2010
pretty good
Sardonic Irony chapter 15 . 9/11/2009
Actually sorry, in that last review i didn't explain myself properly. As a drabble i know that it's meant to be short. Al i meant was that the two characters seem so OCC and different i just can't enjoy it. But hey it's YOUR fic not mine, write what makes you happy.
crisiscase chapter 15 . 9/11/2009
i didn't like the plot and it was too short and jumpy for you to actually get a feel for eithe rplot or characters. could have been far better and both characters were so far OOC that i couldn't relate. Sorry i found it boring.
LadyMononoke756 chapter 15 . 11/29/2008
that's so sad but true, but what caused her to go ...missing (i don't know if she's dead)? hopeful he moves on soon.
Vld chapter 15 . 11/25/2008
Well, this one's obvious. They're not together. Now, whether she's alive or not... I couldn't tell. So nope, no theories this time around.
Vld chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
Yo! So glad to see you! So, you changed your author name, apparently.

Now, I see several scenarios for this drabble. All different. One... is fear of the unknown. Sort of. This almost sounds like she's leaving the Hyuuga estate... permanently. Except the end. It drives me to a sad conclusion which I'll try to would explain why she would be depressed (even though she seems to try to be indifferent).

The tidying of the room looks like she's delaying her departure.

One container for the belongings she would miss? But why miss? From what I understand, she will take it with her.

And last, the sun is Naruto, watching her both from the back of her mind, and from behind her. Like she doesn't want to face him. She's showing her back to him in shame, because she's not brave enough to face him. Which makes me think they're over.

Is it linked with "Gun" and "Infiltrate"? I remember commenting about the Council never authorizing him to marry a Hyuuga... am I close to the answer?
Leelai Mouse chapter 13 . 1/6/2008
Very interesting. I like this one especially. The comparison of blood and ink was unexpected but not unseeable. I like it, especially considering that in old movies and books, runes and seals are drawn with blood, most often human blood to make them more potent. . I look forward to more! XD!
spedclass chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
spedclass chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
spedclass chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
narutardedbandgeek chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
this is interesting, and well-written. Although I'm not a fan of Hanabi pairings, this is good.
SithMistress chapter 1 . 10/25/2007