Reviews for There's Always a Way
HPMARIE chapter 1 . 9/21
Love it!
Nanltesystems chapter 1 . 9/12
One day, I want to be able to write with the same eloquence and skill that your do.
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 9/8
I like it. Really good. Thanks for writing.
taxzombie chapter 1 . 8/31
I've probably read this tale at least 5 or 6 times over the years, possibly more. I went to check what my comment was when I first read it and was rather embarrassed to not find one!

This is a marvelous short story. Clean and to the point. And the good guys win! Seriously, it is a marvelous tale and a delight every time I read it.

Thank you for sharing it.
RoverMaelstrom chapter 1 . 6/23
This was super well written and very enjoyable. I really liked it! :D
Polly Little chapter 1 . 6/1
This is the only acceptable response to Marriage Law.
Saubree chapter 1 . 5/22
¡Jesus! I love some of the lines this mudafucker said xD. And Harry found. College :)
holysnitch chapter 1 . 3/22
This is awesome.
janefanatic chapter 1 . 2/27
This was nice. Thanks for sharing!
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 2/9
Unsigned flamers show that they are cowards!

All to many marriage law fics are rape fics.

This is much more realistic and fun to read as well.

Thanks for writing and please write more off to see if there are other stories you have written I will like!
Bubblezmith chapter 1 . 1/23
Nice, very nice.
Msashleyz chapter 1 . 1/8
As much as I enjoy the marriage fics, THIS approach is awesome and exactly what should happen in the given scenario. I've often said "every town needs a Dexter", I appreciate that you gave one to the Wizarding world. Well written. Thanks for sharing.
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/1
When Fudge's head exploded did it blow fudge everywhere? Anyway, once I read they'd brought Fudge back I pretty much figured the Malfoys were behind the Marriage Law shite. Hey, he got off after the first war by buying his freedom from Fudge. So, if he survived the second war and Fudge was once again the Moron in charge of course he'd buy his freedom again! Fudge will do ANYTHING for enough gold.
Locket1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Great story.
D-B-Rayne chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Right?! Thank you! They've just fought off one dictator, as if they'd bow down to another and do whatever they want! Psh! Anyway, I like this version best. Thank you! :)