Reviews for There's Always a Way
janefanatic chapter 1 . 6h
This was nice. Thanks for sharing!
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 2/9
Unsigned flamers show that they are cowards!

All to many marriage law fics are rape fics.

This is much more realistic and fun to read as well.

Thanks for writing and please write more off to see if there are other stories you have written I will like!
Bubblezmith chapter 1 . 1/23
Nice, very nice.
Msashleyz chapter 1 . 1/8
As much as I enjoy the marriage fics, THIS approach is awesome and exactly what should happen in the given scenario. I've often said "every town needs a Dexter", I appreciate that you gave one to the Wizarding world. Well written. Thanks for sharing.
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/1
When Fudge's head exploded did it blow fudge everywhere? Anyway, once I read they'd brought Fudge back I pretty much figured the Malfoys were behind the Marriage Law shite. Hey, he got off after the first war by buying his freedom from Fudge. So, if he survived the second war and Fudge was once again the Moron in charge of course he'd buy his freedom again! Fudge will do ANYTHING for enough gold.
Locket1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Great story.
D-B-Rayne chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Right?! Thank you! They've just fought off one dictator, as if they'd bow down to another and do whatever they want! Psh! Anyway, I like this version best. Thank you! :)
badholt chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
I really enjoyed this oneshot, especially the tone. The narrator's voice is short, sweet, and to-the-point - just like what I'd expect from someone in his profession. Also, even though the scenes were concise in wording, the story still pulled me in, and got me emotionally invested.

I was curious what had happened to Harry, Ron, etc. to give them, such gruesome injuries, but I suppose it's not crucial to the plot.

The plot sets an interesting dynamic ethically, as well, because Harry & Co. somehow made it through the entire war without killing, and even now they keep their hands relatively "clean."

Thanks for an awesome read! :)
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Brilliant! :D
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
This was a very satisfying read.
Motherofthehorde chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Loved it
Thanks for writing.
Motherofthehorde
ravencarr chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
...hurmm...still puzzled with the narrator's gender..hurmmm..
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
I always find it hard to read "the evil wasn't defeated" ones this drastic, but gods... Killing them off makes me feel great
Blobby the Blog chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
This was an absolutely brilliant read and a pleasant new take on the marriage act cliche.
Blobby out.
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
As dark as this is, I laughed when Fudge got fudged.