Reviews for There's Always a Way
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 4/2
This seemed very Shadowrun - was that deliberate? The style of narration reminded me very much of an SR sourcebook...maybe "The Shadows of England"? There would have been a long section on British magic items and Awakened creatures like boggarts and Dementors (which, as it happens, are a crossbreed of insect spirit and a Horror - true story!).

Must have been nice for Riley, as you said - he got to kill bad people, for a good reason, and get paid oodles for it.
Promise10 chapter 1 . 2/25
Great stuff.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 1/14
This is absolutely fantastic! :D
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Hello,
I just reread this story for the 5th time I think grreat story. I so love it when the good guys win!
It's Christmas eve and I am goin to stop and go finish my wrapping thanks for the
rest now back to work.
Happy Christmas to everyone. & A Happy New Year 2014, To you all!
Miss Millie
Oogies4u chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
hehehehehehe.. awesome :)
mageofmyth chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Just what I would want to do if forced to marry a Malfoy.
GustaveMoliere chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
To those who are dissing the author, I would like to point out to read carefully before you start writing your missives of him being racist. Have in mind that this is from a Yank's/American's point of view and therefore it is understandable that he mentions the slang the American's call the British, which is Brit. I, in no way, don't see it offensive being that both parts call each other Yank and Brit, respectively. So, next time, you read I suggest you do it carefully thinking always that the author has a cultural background different from yours. Have a nice day and to, S'TarKan, keep the marvelous job of writing! Take care!

Attentively,

G. Moliere
Pyrane chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Hey ! Why not ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
AliceMaybe chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was brilliant! i really liked the tone and humor, it was original and amusing
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This is definitely the most logical way to deal with a hypothetical Marriage Law.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Yeah, for a hitman, this guy is pretty dumb/naive. Or maybe he didn't really believe Harry destroyed Voldemort for the sake of just getting rid of him...?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
What did I just read...
flame69 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This was a great twist on the marriage law fics, the way some character's act in the book, especially the ministry I can actually see this happening. Great fic! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Great fic. Interresting twist.
MBScavenger1498 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wow... that wasn't at all what i was expecting. Very good, though.