Reviews for There's Always a Way
InquisitorCOC chapter 1 . 1/26
Generally, I hate marriage law stories because most of them are low quality rape fics.

I will only accept two possible outcomes:

1) The heroes stage a revolution and kill off those inbred murderers/torturers/rapists like in this story

2) The heroes stage a mass escape and let those lunatic bastards die out
EJ Daniels chapter 1 . 1/15
I liked your take on the marriage contract as it was certainly different from the norm which is seen on here. Your store was well written and with enough humor in it to make it entertaining without being over done as some are. The main character is certainly someone I wouldn't mind reading more about as I am certain they would have many grand adventures. Thanks for sharing this tale with us!

Kind Regards,

EJ Daniels
Brainless Genius chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
That's a really neat story! I liked the viewpoint character's voice, he came off as cynical without being annoying and over-the-top about it. And while I've read a few marriage law fics in my time, the ethics behind the idea being... what they are, this probably would be a realistic interpretation of how it would go over in the wizarding world. Keep up the good work, friend!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Haven't read any marriage act stories, but I enjoyed this one. Also like how you never actually gave the narrator a gender.
shahum24 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Very nice
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Beautiful!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Very original. Well done. Liked that mystery "ninja". He needs another story and to find a lady for himself...Hermione? Daphne? Susan? (don't like Ginny)
hpfanscs chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
One of the best after Voldemort stories I've read. Bravo!
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Good story, I loved how the Malfoys and Fudge died.
Hairypotter4real chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Short and to the point but I liked it, thanks
deathjester3 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Awesome! That's the kind of ending I like - Arrows, with a hint of BANG! Nice...!
digbygreen chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Nice!
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
That was amazing! So well-thought-out, wow! And you have a wonderful style, too! :)
Nitmi chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
LOVE IT!
thonez chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
good idea. but writing is too dry. you tell what happened which makes it boring.