Reviews for There's Always a Way
digbygreen chapter 1 . 7/11
Nice!
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 7/5
That was amazing! So well-thought-out, wow! And you have a wonderful style, too! :)
Nitmi chapter 1 . 5/26
LOVE IT!
thonez chapter 1 . 5/15
good idea. but writing is too dry. you tell what happened which makes it boring.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 4/24
That was a fun little read. I hadn't put much thought into what would happen in such a situation but this certainly seems like the best route to take. Now I am wondering why other authors don't use a similar 'fixer' concept in bad situations because it is a legitimate way to handle the problem for people with as much money as Harry usually has in fics. Still, a very cool idea. I am definitely looking into the Naruto story that has this character.
Great story chapter 1 . 4/16
Very nice to see a good old-fashioned "Happily Ever After." Thanks for sharing this sly and amusing tale.
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 4/1
Hello,
I have reread your story again, 3or4 time. You did it well. I am not for hurting people but some times you like to see realy bad people get it in the end. Even make believe people.
As my daughter keeps telling me "mom these people are not real!
Good luck with your story you started updating.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 3/25
So Harry hired an assin to do what he couldn't? Interesting choice. nice work!
Crazy 109 chapter 1 . 2/22
Ha-HA! Now THAT'S the way to answer one of those ridiculous Marriage Laws. ]
Goose chapter 1 . 2/2
"This is literally the dumbest thing I've ever read."

LOL, I'm willing to bet money you're one of those slytherin-loving idiots. With all of the DracoSnape fangirl drivel on this site, you consider THIS dumb? LOL, go drink some cyanide.
RatherFabulous chapter 1 . 1/27
Riley reminds me of Harry Dresden, had that Harry been a bit more morally flexible or more desperate to make the rent, and your writing style brings Jim Butcher's to mind here.
Quite enjoyed it!
Saissa chapter 1 . 1/12
This was nice. Violent but nice! I liked it.

I like any trouble shooter who is hired to fix a problem, no matter how violently he has to be to get the job done!
readingaccount chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Fabulous story! Brilliant.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Excellent story.
I suspect if Harry wasn't injured, he'll do the same... for free.
I guess Fudge has crappy survival instincts if he decided not to bolt after the 'suitors' got executed, one by one.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
This is literally the dumbest thing I've ever read.