Reviews for There's Always a Way
Moi chapter 1 . 3/12
Calling in a hit man to take the bastards out... YEP! That’s about what I’d have done, too! :-)
nicole.howe.737 chapter 1 . 1/21
I like your idea and felt that you wrote it really well. I did like that you kept Tonks alive too. Don't give up writing despite what some ignorant reviewers may say. They just don't have the talent or the guts to try writing their own stories. I know that I don't have the ability to write but I do appreciate that those who can share their stories with us. Thanks :)
ImaginativeFury chapter 1 . 1/15
blegh I expected something better than this harry ginny shit and your pretty much useless character
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
This was a great little story.
HPMARIE chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
Love it!
Nanltesystems chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
One day, I want to be able to write with the same eloquence and skill that your do.
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
I like it. Really good. Thanks for writing.
taxzombie chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
I've probably read this tale at least 5 or 6 times over the years, possibly more. I went to check what my comment was when I first read it and was rather embarrassed to not find one!

This is a marvelous short story. Clean and to the point. And the good guys win! Seriously, it is a marvelous tale and a delight every time I read it.

Thank you for sharing it.
RoverMaelstrom chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
This was super well written and very enjoyable. I really liked it! :D
Polly Little chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
This is the only acceptable response to Marriage Law.
Saubree chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
¡Jesus! I love some of the lines this mudafucker said xD. And Harry found. College :)
holysnitch chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
This is awesome.
janefanatic chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
This was nice. Thanks for sharing!
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
Unsigned flamers show that they are cowards!

All to many marriage law fics are rape fics.

This is much more realistic and fun to read as well.

Thanks for writing and please write more off to see if there are other stories you have written I will like!
Bubblezmith chapter 1 . 1/23/2017