Reviews for There's Always a Way
Sleepygirl68 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Cool story. I don't usually read stories told in the first person but since this was a one shot that I saw recommended on one of my Yahoo groups, I made myself read it. Glad I did.

Thanks for writing and sharing your story with us.
The Dark Lord nedved chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Damn, that dude is some hott sh1t. He cleans up better than the Punisher vs Everyone.

Good story.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
i really like the take you did on the marriage-law bit.

i'm guessing the assasin guy was just some random no-name?

anyway, awesom story.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Yay, a happy ending! I like, I like. Plz keep up the great writing!
Monkey Ninja Naf S'netog chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wow, very nice. The assassin was just awesome... a truly amazing character.
lady sakura cosmos chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
great story
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
very nice. i enjoyed it a lot.
kirallie chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
How stupid could Fudge get? Glad Harry hired that guy!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
OH well done!
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Well, you're right, this WAS quite an idea.

Certainly the most unique perspective I've seen in a long time.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
An excellent story. Funny how messed up HP stories portray England. Not sure if I'd stay in a country very long if that was the way they treated people. Thanks for sharing your work.
Soki711 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Great story, kind of like a Jason Bourne. I wish the story was much longer and more detailed which would make it much more exciting. regards
Snowdove30 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Saw a great recommendation for this story on . Really glad I read this. Totally awesome. 10/10.
emikae chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
i like it.
bghnbghn chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I have to say that I don;t usually read stuff like this (rabid yaoi fangirl.) but you were recommended to me by a friend, and that was simply excellent. you did something interesting with an OC- not just an OC looking in, but an OC with actual feelings and a personality. you handled the post- war personalities of the characters very well, and the reaction of the wizarding world.

fantastic.