Reviews for There's Always a Way
toinb33 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Great little story you've got there. I'd like to see a sequel with this guy and Harry fighting together.
FireknifeXV chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
This is a great little oneshot. Tell me, have you ever seen the USA show "Burn Notice"? I think someone might have read this and copied your character for the protagonist, as he's very similar. That's a good thing.
DoodleBot chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I'm not even a huge Harry Potter fan and I think this is fantastic!

I like thinking about how magic might go in America during the same time that Harry Potter is taking place. And even with mass assassinations this is a feel-good short story. :3

I adore your work, thank you for writing!
cosmic-cube-keeper chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Nice one, much enjoyed that one. Thanks for sharing.
Lilyth Celestyn chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
That was so unique and amazing. Good work. Not what I expected in the least, actually...Like ten times better!
Oni De Nuit chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
nice one-shot, interesting premise as well. There are a few cannon mis-haps though, the biggest being that Tonks died in the Battle of Hogwarts.

Would like to see more work of this kind
diagonalta chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
This is really excellent. It's different and refreshing from most fanfic, and the writing is excellent. I'm really impressed. You could write professionally if you wanted.
FallenMuse54 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
The narration style in this is really really good. All the implied details and definite vagueness... that's definitely my favorite part of the story: the narrator. It all just flows in an easygoing, natural way that moves the story along like a conversation. Rockin' awesome job!

- 54
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
wow.
Too lazy to sign in again chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Again, that was absolutely amazing!
mountainelements chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Wow, this is an original story. I like it, but I think it's sad how corrupt the wizarding government is.
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I adore this. Absolutley adore this, and not a little because of your representation of American Wizarding.
FuzzyBoots chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I don't know the details of this "Marriage Challenge" although I suspect it had something to do with dealing with the decree mentioned in the story. I enjoyed reading the story, although it seemed a bit too brief. We spend half of the story setting up backstory and a page or so resolving it. It would have been nice seeing more detail either on the "dealing with" the Malfoys (not that I'm bloodthirsty or anything) or the results of the assassinations. As it is, it largely felt like a "this happened" situation.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Yes! I'm seriously glad you offed the people that did that, some arranged marriages are just plain disgusting.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008