Reviews for There's Always a Way
emikae chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
i like it.
bghnbghn chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I have to say that I don;t usually read stuff like this (rabid yaoi fangirl.) but you were recommended to me by a friend, and that was simply excellent. you did something interesting with an OC- not just an OC looking in, but an OC with actual feelings and a personality. you handled the post- war personalities of the characters very well, and the reaction of the wizarding world.

andhearts chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
:D This made me smile. And laugh really hard. lol. :D Nice story! I really liked it! I don't really read too many Harry Potter FanFictions (though I have been reading more and more lately) so I didn't even know there was a little "Marriage Law" thing going (or was going, whatever) around. :D
Blackdex chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
hm, my first 'marrage law' fic, not bad. not up to HPNFP, but thats not realy saying much (as in, 98% of all fics could honestly be called 'not as good' as that one). oh wait, just noticed out of darkness. back in a bit, ciao
xokrates chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
One word:

"I never expected that conducting a campaign of organized terrorism could be so morally uplifting."

There's a grammar error in the original sentence, so I fixed it for you. :)

SPOT ON! (As the Brits say.)
Bebo chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I seem to be having some trouble with a radio ... LOL great story, I really like it!
toinb33 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Great little story you've got there. I'd like to see a sequel with this guy and Harry fighting together.
FireknifeXV chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
This is a great little oneshot. Tell me, have you ever seen the USA show "Burn Notice"? I think someone might have read this and copied your character for the protagonist, as he's very similar. That's a good thing.
DoodleBot chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I'm not even a huge Harry Potter fan and I think this is fantastic!

I like thinking about how magic might go in America during the same time that Harry Potter is taking place. And even with mass assassinations this is a feel-good short story. :3

I adore your work, thank you for writing!
cosmic-cube-keeper chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Nice one, much enjoyed that one. Thanks for sharing.
Lilyth Celestyn chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
That was so unique and amazing. Good work. Not what I expected in the least, actually...Like ten times better!
Oni De Nuit chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
nice one-shot, interesting premise as well. There are a few cannon mis-haps though, the biggest being that Tonks died in the Battle of Hogwarts.

Would like to see more work of this kind
diagonalta chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
This is really excellent. It's different and refreshing from most fanfic, and the writing is excellent. I'm really impressed. You could write professionally if you wanted.
FallenMuse54 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
The narration style in this is really really good. All the implied details and definite vagueness... that's definitely my favorite part of the story: the narrator. It all just flows in an easygoing, natural way that moves the story along like a conversation. Rockin' awesome job!

- 54