Reviews for There's Always a Way
The Bog Witch chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
"I never expected that conducting a campaign of organized terrorism to be so morally uplifting." -Best line ever! This is so creative. It's a great twist on that 'marriage law' cliche. I really like it.
Nemesis27 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Fantastic story! Just the sheer novelty of seeing Hogwarts from the outside and after the war and Voldemort was refreshing. I very much enjoyed the protagonist's musings and perception of Magical England. If nothing else, this story is a wonderful reply to all the Mary Sue, pureblood wannabees that are on this site. Incredibly well done!
LibLeo chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
A stunning piece, and effectively short. The only criticism I have (and it's not much of one) is I felt a gap in the storyteller's identity, but it really shouldn't be corrected. It was the only thing I frowned at at the end.

You're on my Author Alert list! Lovely job, and a cute representation of Blighty (Being a Briton myself, I think you could have done a lot worse).

God
sparky40sw chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
coming so soon after reading your author's note about John Ringo made the association as clear as skywriting - and Ghost being magical would certainly explain how he survived some of the things that he did - this is a great addition to his list of exploits.

In addition - the fates meted out could not happen to amore deserving bunch of literary characters.

Thanks
madnarutofan chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
THAT was fricking awesome. I only wish that I could hear about the continued advnetures of this bad ass guy. Seriosuly, it would be greta to see some sort of planetary mercenary.
HowAreYou chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
THis fic was a lot more original than other. Great Job.
Dr.E131 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Great pic, really loved it, it makes u think what will u do if u were a regular half-blood/muggle-born in this case :P
Yabberli chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
...Wow. That was amazing. I loved it.
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Nice one-shot!
TheAlphieParadox chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I love it! So much better than most Marrige Law stories out there. Mostly because I despise the idea of Snape or Malfoy being happy. And now they're dead. )
Red chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
WHOO! A totally kick ass story that makes me want to know more about this character. If you ever write another story with "Ripley", than you have my full support. Good luck and keep writing!
SlythCommand chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Homigod, this is without a doubt one of the best fanfics I've ever read! The idea was so original and I loved the character Riley. It made me laugh, and I'm definitely adding it to my favorites. :)
dibbs chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Oh - I liked it! I love reading the American perspective. Very well written, thanks. :)
SmkyRngr1986 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
First off, I want to applaud the ingenious euphemism you used for the expression of "shit hitting the fan." Second, It was nice to see the Wizarding world from a viewpoint outside of the Hogwarts world. Finally, I would like to thank you for taking the time to make sure your stories are rid of spelling, grammar, and stylistic errors. I see too many fics that are riddled with misspellings and glaring grammar errors. Thanks for keeping the literary tradition alive. Keep up the good work!
kandra chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Interesting... and I can quite see the law happening, anyway. Not quite with Harry contacting an... specialist, but... I guess he was desperate enough. Interesting idea, though I hate Harry/Ginny, it was well developed.
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »