Reviews for There's Always a Way
Blobby the Blog chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
This was an absolutely brilliant read and a pleasant new take on the marriage act cliche.
Blobby out.
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
As dark as this is, I laughed when Fudge got fudged.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
niiiice! I always wondered why the hell didn't they just cut the bloody wizengamot. They were the problem for doing nothing. And a lot of those were pure blood families who supported good old Voldie. So instead than fighting a war with children, why the adults have done nothing? It was just a few Orders members decimated through the wars. The rest just stood there. So yes, I guess I always wondered, just like you, why did they not cut the roots of the problem?
Moi chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Sure as heII what I would have done! LOL!
furface294 chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Interesting option for this problem, i liked it, and I liked the story too.
InquisitorCOC chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Generally, I hate marriage law stories because most of them are low quality rape fics.

I will only accept two possible outcomes:

1) The heroes stage a revolution and kill off those inbred murderers/torturers/rapists like in this story

2) The heroes stage a mass escape and let those lunatic bastards die out
EJ Daniels chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
I liked your take on the marriage contract as it was certainly different from the norm which is seen on here. Your store was well written and with enough humor in it to make it entertaining without being over done as some are. The main character is certainly someone I wouldn't mind reading more about as I am certain they would have many grand adventures. Thanks for sharing this tale with us!

Kind Regards,

EJ Daniels
Brainless Genius chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
That's a really neat story! I liked the viewpoint character's voice, he came off as cynical without being annoying and over-the-top about it. And while I've read a few marriage law fics in my time, the ethics behind the idea being... what they are, this probably would be a realistic interpretation of how it would go over in the wizarding world. Keep up the good work, friend!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Haven't read any marriage act stories, but I enjoyed this one. Also like how you never actually gave the narrator a gender.
xpz24 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Very nice
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Beautiful!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Very original. Well done. Liked that mystery "ninja". He needs another story and to find a lady for himself...Hermione? Daphne? Susan? (don't like Ginny)
hpfanscs chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
One of the best after Voldemort stories I've read. Bravo!
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Good story, I loved how the Malfoys and Fudge died.
Hairypotter4real chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Short and to the point but I liked it, thanks
339 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »