Reviews for There's Always a Way
justanothermuggle's fan chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Awesome story. Very well written.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
The reviews are almost more amusing then the story. Especially the random accusations of being racist and Ginny hate.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." – Winston Churchill
Fuk you b stard!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I HATE RACIST FUCKED UP PEOPLE LIKE YOU! HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO BRITAIN? NO! YOU CALLING US BRITS IS LIKE US CALLING YOU YANKS! I HAVE NEVER MET A PERSON WHO CALLS THE AMERICANS YANKS! ALSO STOP TRYING TO MAKE YOUR COUNTRY SEEM SUPERIOR!
Wtf!
STOP CALLING US BRITS! SHUT THE FUCK UP! ITS PISSING ANNOYING!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
CazPeak: I see you can't tell the difference between HP canon and your twisted version of fanon. Read the books sometime.
CazPeak chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Interesting story. Seems a bit hard to believe that Harry would go to all that trouble for the town bike though.
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I have to completely agree with you on this, there is no way that Harry would just sit down and take marriage laws lightly. Loved the story, and it happened to be the second story based off of this that I find to be actually plausible. It's a pity both are only one-shots though... Loved the story!
Lazurman chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Huh. Not that's a doozy. Good fun, all the same!
AnAncientBard chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Cute.
10/10
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This was a fun story. There was a problem, and Riley took care of it.

I could easily see something like this happening, and I'm glad I had the chance to read this bit of fun.

Thank you for the pleasure.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Wow, what a great story! I thoroughly enjoyed this. :-) At first I was a bit confused but I trusted you that it would work out, and it did. I especially liked the discussion at the end.
yay chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
"I never expected that conducting a campaign of organized terrorism to be so morally uplifting."
One alternative I never considered, but plausible nonetheless.
pleurocoelus chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This is indeed the only logical response possible to the marriage law situation. Whether Harry does the dirty deeds himself or hires someone like your "freelancer" the result is the only acceptable one: bad people who need killing get what they need.

I love the colorful language Riley uses. He has a great use of "colorful metaphors" and a wonderful way of letting you know exactly what he means without telling you exactly.

"I went back to my apartment and packed a large suitcase with a lot of things that weren't clothes."
288 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »