Reviews for There's Always a Way
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Very original. Well done. Liked that mystery "ninja". He needs another story and to find a lady for himself...Hermione? Daphne? Susan? (don't like Ginny)
hpfanscs chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
One of the best after Voldemort stories I've read. Bravo!
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Good story, I loved how the Malfoys and Fudge died.
Hairypotter4real chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Short and to the point but I liked it, thanks
deathjester3 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Awesome! That's the kind of ending I like - Arrows, with a hint of BANG! Nice...!
digbygreen chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Nice!
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
That was amazing! So well-thought-out, wow! And you have a wonderful style, too! :)
Nitmi chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
LOVE IT!
thonez chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
good idea. but writing is too dry. you tell what happened which makes it boring.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
That was a fun little read. I hadn't put much thought into what would happen in such a situation but this certainly seems like the best route to take. Now I am wondering why other authors don't use a similar 'fixer' concept in bad situations because it is a legitimate way to handle the problem for people with as much money as Harry usually has in fics. Still, a very cool idea. I am definitely looking into the Naruto story that has this character.
Great story chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Very nice to see a good old-fashioned "Happily Ever After." Thanks for sharing this sly and amusing tale.
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Hello,
I have reread your story again, 3or4 time. You did it well. I am not for hurting people but some times you like to see realy bad people get it in the end. Even make believe people.
As my daughter keeps telling me "mom these people are not real!
Good luck with your story you started updating.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
So Harry hired an assin to do what he couldn't? Interesting choice. nice work!
Crazy 109 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Ha-HA! Now THAT'S the way to answer one of those ridiculous Marriage Laws. ]
Goose chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
"This is literally the dumbest thing I've ever read."

LOL, I'm willing to bet money you're one of those slytherin-loving idiots. With all of the DracoSnape fangirl drivel on this site, you consider THIS dumb? LOL, go drink some cyanide.
328 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »