Reviews for There's Always a Way
RatherFabulous chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Riley reminds me of Harry Dresden, had that Harry been a bit more morally flexible or more desperate to make the rent, and your writing style brings Jim Butcher's to mind here.
Quite enjoyed it!
Saissa chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
This was nice. Violent but nice! I liked it.

I like any trouble shooter who is hired to fix a problem, no matter how violently he has to be to get the job done!
readingaccount chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Fabulous story! Brilliant.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Excellent story.
I suspect if Harry wasn't injured, he'll do the same... for free.
I guess Fudge has crappy survival instincts if he decided not to bolt after the 'suitors' got executed, one by one.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
This is literally the dumbest thing I've ever read.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
A VERY nice short story.

I have always loved the saying, "There is no problem which can not be solved by the proper application of a sufficient quantity of C-4 (aka: military high explosive)"

Nice tight story line and a very satisfying conclusion (both to Fudge and Harry's outlook)

Best regards,

SteveC.
Jane chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Nicely done, and very likable OC. Thank you for sharing.
Alex Aces chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Excellent! Your American assassin's narration was an interesting mix of black and white gumshoe, and crime drama. If I had to guess I'd say you're from the UK; some of the protagonist's slang was new to me. But then again, I'm from a bit northwest of MIT(M), eh?

Thanks for writing!
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Just as expected... I mean, what would Fudge expected, with targeting veterans who have fought and killed a terrorist whose mere name scared most people?
cztelnik chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
A briefly, grim and satisfying story.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
This seemed very Shadowrun - was that deliberate? The style of narration reminded me very much of an SR sourcebook...maybe "The Shadows of England"? There would have been a long section on British magic items and Awakened creatures like boggarts and Dementors (which, as it happens, are a crossbreed of insect spirit and a Horror - true story!).

Must have been nice for Riley, as you said - he got to kill bad people, for a good reason, and get paid oodles for it.
Promise10 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Great stuff.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This is absolutely fantastic! :D
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Hello,
I just reread this story for the 5th time I think grreat story. I so love it when the good guys win!
It's Christmas eve and I am goin to stop and go finish my wrapping thanks for the
rest now back to work.
Happy Christmas to everyone. & A Happy New Year 2014, To you all!
Miss Millie