Reviews for There's Always a Way
Brainless Genius chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
That's a really neat story! I liked the viewpoint character's voice, he came off as cynical without being annoying and over-the-top about it. And while I've read a few marriage law fics in my time, the ethics behind the idea being... what they are, this probably would be a realistic interpretation of how it would go over in the wizarding world. Keep up the good work, friend!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Haven't read any marriage act stories, but I enjoyed this one. Also like how you never actually gave the narrator a gender.
xpz24 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Very nice
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Beautiful!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Very original. Well done. Liked that mystery "ninja". He needs another story and to find a lady for himself...Hermione? Daphne? Susan? (don't like Ginny)
hpfanscs chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
One of the best after Voldemort stories I've read. Bravo!
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Good story, I loved how the Malfoys and Fudge died.
Hairypotter4real chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Short and to the point but I liked it, thanks
deathjester3 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Awesome! That's the kind of ending I like - Arrows, with a hint of BANG! Nice...!
digbygreen chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Nice!
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
That was amazing! So well-thought-out, wow! And you have a wonderful style, too! :)
Nitmi chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
LOVE IT!
thonez chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
good idea. but writing is too dry. you tell what happened which makes it boring.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
That was a fun little read. I hadn't put much thought into what would happen in such a situation but this certainly seems like the best route to take. Now I am wondering why other authors don't use a similar 'fixer' concept in bad situations because it is a legitimate way to handle the problem for people with as much money as Harry usually has in fics. Still, a very cool idea. I am definitely looking into the Naruto story that has this character.
Great story chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Very nice to see a good old-fashioned "Happily Ever After." Thanks for sharing this sly and amusing tale.
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »