Reviews for There's Always a Way
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
CazPeak: I see you can't tell the difference between HP canon and your twisted version of fanon. Read the books sometime.
CazPeak chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Interesting story. Seems a bit hard to believe that Harry would go to all that trouble for the town bike though.
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I have to completely agree with you on this, there is no way that Harry would just sit down and take marriage laws lightly. Loved the story, and it happened to be the second story based off of this that I find to be actually plausible. It's a pity both are only one-shots though... Loved the story!
Lazurman chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Huh. Not that's a doozy. Good fun, all the same!
AnAncientBard chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This was a fun story. There was a problem, and Riley took care of it.

I could easily see something like this happening, and I'm glad I had the chance to read this bit of fun.

Thank you for the pleasure.

Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Wow, what a great story! I thoroughly enjoyed this. :-) At first I was a bit confused but I trusted you that it would work out, and it did. I especially liked the discussion at the end.
yay chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
"I never expected that conducting a campaign of organized terrorism to be so morally uplifting."
One alternative I never considered, but plausible nonetheless.
pleurocoelus chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This is indeed the only logical response possible to the marriage law situation. Whether Harry does the dirty deeds himself or hires someone like your "freelancer" the result is the only acceptable one: bad people who need killing get what they need.

I love the colorful language Riley uses. He has a great use of "colorful metaphors" and a wonderful way of letting you know exactly what he means without telling you exactly.

"I went back to my apartment and packed a large suitcase with a lot of things that weren't clothes."
A fan chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This is really nice.
jules3677 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
One of the best marriage contract stories I've read yet. Giving the assassin such a "Raymond Chandler" monologue was inspired. Enjoyed this story. Well written convey all the necessary emotions. Thankyou.
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I liked this you really caught my attention in a short time. I loved the Burn Notice/Harry Potter like story you could have something here if you really wanted to pursue it. This was a new and inventive idea and one I really enjoyed reading. Though I was not surprised after reading all you had written with Nightmares. Loyaly Yours.
Fadingg chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
You are really a wonderful writer, and as extreme as this was as a marriage law fiction, I thoroughly agreed.
ReeveRegala chapter 1 . 8/8/2012

I like this...

Good for you and for everyone forced to marry. If it were me, I'd blow the whole Ministry and start another one..

Maybe that's a bit overboard... Anyway, this is really good..
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/25/2012