Reviews for There's Always a Way
mageofmyth chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Just what I would want to do if forced to marry a Malfoy.
GustaveMoliere chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
To those who are dissing the author, I would like to point out to read carefully before you start writing your missives of him being racist. Have in mind that this is from a Yank's/American's point of view and therefore it is understandable that he mentions the slang the American's call the British, which is Brit. I, in no way, don't see it offensive being that both parts call each other Yank and Brit, respectively. So, next time, you read I suggest you do it carefully thinking always that the author has a cultural background different from yours. Have a nice day and to, S'TarKan, keep the marvelous job of writing! Take care!

Attentively,

G. Moliere
Pyrane chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Hey ! Why not ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
AliceMaybe chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was brilliant! i really liked the tone and humor, it was original and amusing
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This is definitely the most logical way to deal with a hypothetical Marriage Law.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Yeah, for a hitman, this guy is pretty dumb/naive. Or maybe he didn't really believe Harry destroyed Voldemort for the sake of just getting rid of him...?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
What did I just read...
LiviaHyde7 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This was a great twist on the marriage law fics, the way some character's act in the book, especially the ministry I can actually see this happening. Great fic! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Great fic. Interresting twist.
MBScavenger1498 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wow... that wasn't at all what i was expecting. Very good, though.
justanothermugglefan chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Awesome story. Very well written.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
The reviews are almost more amusing then the story. Especially the random accusations of being racist and Ginny hate.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." – Winston Churchill
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Fuk you b stard!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I HATE RACIST FUCKED UP PEOPLE LIKE YOU! HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO BRITAIN? NO! YOU CALLING US BRITS IS LIKE US CALLING YOU YANKS! I HAVE NEVER MET A PERSON WHO CALLS THE AMERICANS YANKS! ALSO STOP TRYING TO MAKE YOUR COUNTRY SEEM SUPERIOR!
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »