Reviews for There's Always a Way
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
This is literally the dumbest thing I've ever read.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
A VERY nice short story.

I have always loved the saying, "There is no problem which can not be solved by the proper application of a sufficient quantity of C-4 (aka: military high explosive)"

Nice tight story line and a very satisfying conclusion (both to Fudge and Harry's outlook)

Best regards,

SteveC.
Jane chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Nicely done, and very likable OC. Thank you for sharing.
Alex Aces chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Excellent! Your American assassin's narration was an interesting mix of black and white gumshoe, and crime drama. If I had to guess I'd say you're from the UK; some of the protagonist's slang was new to me. But then again, I'm from a bit northwest of MIT(M), eh?

Thanks for writing!
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Just as expected... I mean, what would Fudge expected, with targeting veterans who have fought and killed a terrorist whose mere name scared most people?
cztelnik chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
A briefly, grim and satisfying story.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
This seemed very Shadowrun - was that deliberate? The style of narration reminded me very much of an SR sourcebook...maybe "The Shadows of England"? There would have been a long section on British magic items and Awakened creatures like boggarts and Dementors (which, as it happens, are a crossbreed of insect spirit and a Horror - true story!).

Must have been nice for Riley, as you said - he got to kill bad people, for a good reason, and get paid oodles for it.
Promise10 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Great stuff.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This is absolutely fantastic! :D
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Hello,
I just reread this story for the 5th time I think grreat story. I so love it when the good guys win!
It's Christmas eve and I am goin to stop and go finish my wrapping thanks for the
rest now back to work.
Happy Christmas to everyone. & A Happy New Year 2014, To you all!
Miss Millie
Oogies4u chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
hehehehehehe.. awesome :)
mageofmyth chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Just what I would want to do if forced to marry a Malfoy.
GustaveMoliere chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
To those who are dissing the author, I would like to point out to read carefully before you start writing your missives of him being racist. Have in mind that this is from a Yank's/American's point of view and therefore it is understandable that he mentions the slang the American's call the British, which is Brit. I, in no way, don't see it offensive being that both parts call each other Yank and Brit, respectively. So, next time, you read I suggest you do it carefully thinking always that the author has a cultural background different from yours. Have a nice day and to, S'TarKan, keep the marvelous job of writing! Take care!

Attentively,

G. Moliere
Pyrane chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Hey ! Why not ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
AliceMaybe chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was brilliant! i really liked the tone and humor, it was original and amusing
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »