Reviews for There's Always a Way
pleurocoelus chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This is indeed the only logical response possible to the marriage law situation. Whether Harry does the dirty deeds himself or hires someone like your "freelancer" the result is the only acceptable one: bad people who need killing get what they need.

I love the colorful language Riley uses. He has a great use of "colorful metaphors" and a wonderful way of letting you know exactly what he means without telling you exactly.

"I went back to my apartment and packed a large suitcase with a lot of things that weren't clothes."
A fan chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This is really nice.
jules3677 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
One of the best marriage contract stories I've read yet. Giving the assassin such a "Raymond Chandler" monologue was inspired. Enjoyed this story. Well written convey all the necessary emotions. Thankyou.
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I liked this you really caught my attention in a short time. I loved the Burn Notice/Harry Potter like story you could have something here if you really wanted to pursue it. This was a new and inventive idea and one I really enjoyed reading. Though I was not surprised after reading all you had written with Nightmares. Loyaly Yours.
Fadingg chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
You are really a wonderful writer, and as extreme as this was as a marriage law fiction, I thoroughly agreed.
ReeveRegala chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
YEAH!

I like this...

Good for you and for everyone forced to marry. If it were me, I'd blow the whole Ministry and start another one..

Maybe that's a bit overboard... Anyway, this is really good..
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Interesting.
Debate4life chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Great story, very plausible and well done. I'd like to read more from you.
Ukia Catdragon chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I like your reaction to the Marriage Law. It's the same reaction I would have. Though, personally, I would have fed the bastards to my pet dragons. (Yes, I do have dragons.) I also like your OC who's telling the story from his POV. Very practical man. *grin* Hope Harry's leg gets better.

-.-
the giggle bug chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
It's really good! I want to know more about your character!
EternalCritic chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I liked this ending more than JKR's.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
That's one way to fix the problem. Pretty good one too!
Animus of Masada chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Hilarious and quite satisfying to see a case of reality ensuing.

Well, actually, I'd imagine an armed revolt by about 20 people (because, as Rowling continually confirmed, the Ministry is practically unguarded) solving the whole issue in less than a day.

But who am I kidding. This was hilarious.
Laetitia Lycaelon chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Haha love this
Laurie chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I was impressed. After scanning a few reviews, I believe a some readers missed the point. By leaving out any gory details, you emphasize the fact that for this character, it's a job. Clearly more satisfying than most, but he's an outsider who didn't live through the war- he has no emotional baggage and nothing to avenge. I'm not surprised that you're also writing original work of your own.
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »